Monday, June 14, 2010

Sunday is Family Day!

& I had fun (: My sisters and I decided to have a dress day, so I ended up wearing the dress that I wore to the YUCA banquet, again aha. But I didn't really care since I only had that on for about an hour and a half (: Man, mother took a long time to come home -_- We were so starved by the time she got home. First, we went out to eat. I told my family about Alondra's cos I was REALLY craving for wings. We ended up going there, so yay! (: We ordered 50 wings, a large pizza + my little sister got a burger cos she didn't want to eat wings plus she wanted to try something else, haha. My mom LOVED the lemon pepper chicken wings + the peach iced tea. I mean, so did I, but since it was her first time there, I'm glad she liked it. I enjoyed everything as well + so did everyone else (: The bill came out to be really expensive though. Sorry sis! =x She treated us to lunch, so yeah. /: After we ate, my parents dropped off my sisters and I to Santa Anita mall while they went to drop something off at my uncle's house. We did a little shopping cos mother gave us $10 each, even though we already had some cash on us (; Lmao. I got a new strapless bra, 2 hair clips, 2 origami stars, 2 shirts + lotion. I think this was one of the days when we actually went all out. I like that though, it's kind of fun LOL! OHHH, we bumped into Sandy when we went to Old Navy, haha. When we were done, we were going out for frozen yogurt. As we were walking, we also bumped into my auntie, uncle & cousin (: My little cousin dropped his dip n dots all over the floor ): So we all went together to go get some frozen yogurt! So yummy (: We all hung out for about an hour or so. Talked a lot about college + whatnot. Honestly, I didn't like it. I felt like I was being questioned the whole time about WTF I'll be doing with my life. It bugged me like hell but I didn't blurt out a word about it. I just sat there and ATE MY YOGURT. Turns out that there's a possibility that my aunte & cousin might come to my graduation but they'll show up LATE, which is good enough for me if they try. My uncle and grandpa will be attending (: So yeah, after all that talk, we left cos they were leaving for dinner + it was getting late already. On the drive home, we stopped by my grandmother's house to visit cos we haven't seen her in a while + we had to pick up some stuff. My mom told my grandmother that I was gonna be graduating this week and she ended up running into her room to grab $50 out of there for me. Dang, it was pretty crazy. Thank you, grandmother <3 She can't make it to my graduation cos of her condition, but maybe we'll stop by, Idk. Anyway, I had some really bad cramps -_- Went home to clean up a little. Finished up my project for photography. Also, called my auntie from San Jose to see if she can make it for my graduation but she can't cos she has to watch her kids ): But they'll be coming down for July 4th, so YAY! I'm excited now (: Man, I'm so tired of being sick /: I hope I'm okay before graduation. -___- Couldn't sleep the whole night, I kept getting up every couple of hours. T___T Not good!

No comments: