Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Here's my 2-week update :)

06/14-06/17/10
The last week of school was okay. It had not hit me just yet, that we were leaving soon. It was kind of like a play day kind of week. Like, we got to skip out on our classes to mess around & what not. That's what it felt like. Sure, we shed a couple of tears before graduation day but it felt like a release of all that we held in. Graduation time came, caps & gowns on, walking over to the field, and as we sat down on our seats, IT HIT ME. I couldn't see anyone up front, when they were talking, the administrators, teachers, valedictorians, etc. But I teared up when they talked about Jose Chavez & Querima Socop. Sure, I don't know them, I've only heard of them, and saw them a couple of times. But for some reason, yeah, I cried. The best part of the ceremony was laughing most of the time. The Magnet class is CRAZY but I love them :) I got annoyed at some times though cos I think they were kind of overdoing it all. After the ceremony, I found my family! It was pretty fast actually. The first person I saw was my sister, hahaha. She helped me take pictures the whole night. Thanks, sis! :) Oh man, shed a couple of tears and got lots of pictures. I couldn't find a couple of people though /; Pretty sad. After that, I wanted to go get my diploma, but they had already closed down -_- So fast. So I went out for dinner with the family @ Denny's. Grandpa & Uncle came :) I'm glad they made it. My uncle skipped the game to come to my graduation. My grandpa came super early in the morning to our place, HAHAHA. That was sweet though :)

06/18-06/27/10

Father's day was pretty good. Laundry in the morning, waited for parents to come home from the dentist + sister to come home from work, then we went to BJ's for a father's day dinner. My dad got a beer cup/mug, from the restaurant as a father's day gift :) Food was delicious. Went shopping after & got 2 tank tops! On Monday, went with my little sister, Sam & Debbie to Verdugo. I needed to pick up my diploma & they needed to pick up their prom pictures. We stopped by the asian room to visit, but there was hardly anyone there, hahaha. We got to see Patricia, Rick, Aileen, Carolyn & Kevin Masmela though. :) At least there was some people there. We went to visit Mr. Bowman & Mr. Lever before we left. After, we went to Porto's bakery in Glendale to get potato balls & cheese rolls, yum. Then we went to eat at In N Out for lunch. Before going home, we stopped by the photo place at Chinatown to get copies for Debbie's pictures. I dragged my little sister out of the house all week, haha, well almost :P On Tuesday, we went to the library, JITB, Mexican restaurant to get nachos, then some snacks at the liquor store. Cha for Tea later at night with my older sister & Tommy. :) Wednesday, met up with Jenn to get the graduation tickets then went to eat at McDonalds, then walked all over Broadway to look for spray paint but ended up walking all the way to Home Depot cos that was the only place that had the color that she needed, lmao. Thursday was Lincoln's graduation. Got to Jenn's house at 3, got a ride from her sister to CSULA, waited 2 hours for the ceremony to begin cos we were early, looked for Jenn after, helped her take pictures, then went to McDonald's with her family for dinner after. Dropped Jenn off at Lincoln for grad night, then her dad dropped off my little sister and I home. On Friday, little sister & I went to Glendale for Debbie's hangout before she moves at the end of the month. Said that I would show up early, but ended up getting there a little later. Met up with Debbie, Sam, Nikka & Drex at the fountain in Americana then we went to the food court to get something to eat cos we were all hungry. A while later, Amy, Ryan, Lianne & Jazarie showed up. Finished eating, took some pictures, met up with Heidi & Lele, then walked around the mall then around Americana and they did a little shopping + I saw Tin at Americana! :) Later around 4, we left with Sam, Debbie, Heidi and Lele cos we needed a ride home anyway. Checked in at YUCA, then went home cos there wasn't much going on. Saturday, I stayed home and got frustrated with the computer cos it wasn't working properly x.x Later around 8, I went to eat KBBQ with my sister, Tommy and Jenn :) Damn, we were so hungry. We ate a lot this time. "1 2 3 4 5, buzzzz!" :P Hahaha. After KBBQ, we went to Tapioca Express to get some boba, then Tommy dropped off Jenn, then my sister and I. Thanks! :) On Sunday, we didn't go out until later around 4 or 5. We went out for dinner at Denny's :) Man, I think our family was the loudest in the restaurant, lmao. We talked and laughed so much xP Then we went home around 6, hahaha.

06/28-06/29/10
As of this week, I haven't done anything yet, SURPRISINGLY AHAHAHA. Yesterday, Tommy came over to help me fix my computer. It works like a charm now! :D Thanks, Tommy! Now you just need to come back & fix my speakers/volume cos I can't play anything & I don't know how to fix it, lmao xD Today, we were gonna go to the library with my daddy but I guess he forgot so we're not going anymore, haha! Anyway, I'm bored now. I don't think I'll have anything to do until Thursday, gaaah. I'm excited though :)

Hm, I'll put up pictures later -- when I'm not lazy :P

No comments: