I couldn't sleep, so I woke up super early this morning. I originally woke up around 6:30am but I didn't get out of bed until 7:50am, Idk why either, hahaha. After I used the bathroom, Mother was outside. She decided "hey, why not piss off my daughter since she woke up early today?" So she starts bitching at how I haven't taken my permit test yet + blahblahblah. I already told her I was gonna do it this Summer but she's really starting to push it. Chill lady, I have 2 more months and it's not like you'll let me drive with the gas price going this high. Plus, you guys don't even like it when I go out a lot. Imagine what would happen once I get my license & car, etc.? Good luck with that. So anyway, she leaves for work. I didn't feel like sitting around so I ended up starting on my chores. I guess she got me pumped up and I really needed to do something or else I would have wanted to pound on something. I really hate it when people make me angry in the morning. It's early so leave me the fck alone, yeah? I did the dishes then threw out the trash and decided 'this is good for now'. Used the computer while I drank some soup from last night's dinner. Sadly, we didn't have any rice left and I was lazy to make it + then having to wait for it to be done. I thought the soup would full me, but apparently not. I didn't eat anything the whole day and I started to get light headed. After my dad yelling at me to clean the bathroom, I decided to do it when he left for work.
After cleaning, I took a quick shower then headed out to buy myself a late lunch since it was already 3pm. My little sister didn't want to come along, so I had to go alone. Stopped by Yoshinoya to get a BBQ Chicken Plate then I went to Rite Aid to grab some snacks. I got 2 bags of chips that were on sale for $1 each. I had no idea they were having a half off sale, so when I went to the cashier and he told me $1 for both chips, I was like Whaaaat? Then when I was leaving, I looked at the receipt and I'm like OHHH, lmao. As I was walking, a hobo asked for 20 cents, so I gave him 20 cents cos I wanted to be nice. He wasn't asking for much anyway. Passed by YUCA and saw Debbie, Heidi and Lele :) It was nice seeing you guys! Stopped by the liquor store to grab an Arizona for my little sister. Went home to chow down on my food cos I was starved like crazy. Did some more cleaning when my parents came home cos we always have so much trash & I have no idea why! Watched America's Got Talent and America's Next Top Model for the rest of the night! Watched the news and found out that EDC raves will be temporarily band, yuup! I think that's pretty much it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment