So much happened this morning. It was full of things to do. When we first got to school, I asked people to sign my yearbook (: So that was pretty much what we did. Then we took some pictures (: Talked for a little while and almost cried with Jamie&Liz ): Ohh & we found markers that matched with Jamie's phone cover and Vera's nail polish, haha! After the bell rang, we [seniors] went to our graduation rehearsal in the auditorium. First, we watched a slide show of senior year, then we got our stuff from Awards Night -- if we didn't go, then we went outside with our SLC, then went back in the auditorium + somewhat rehearsed how we should go up to get our diplomas, haha. But instead of a diploma, we got our tickets (:
^Damn I look so chinky in the picture! ><
Your Dreams
Oh youuuu. You've been on my nerves recently. Dreams, yeah, you. You are really confusing me. Lately, I hardly know what to believe. You've been scaring me, you've been making me sad and making me mad. You're making things complicated for me. I hate waking up feeling upset because of them. Please, oh please. Just stop & let me enjoy my life, yeah? /:
Your Favorite Quote
Currently: "Silence is pure. Silence is holy. It draws people together because only those who are comfortable with each other can sit without speaking."
-- The Notebook <3
No comments:
Post a Comment