Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 06 (061710)

A Picture That Inspires You

J3 - You know, even though we are hardly ever together now, we still try our best to make time for each other. I love how we were so excited to see each other at graduation. The only two people I wanted to find after the ceremony, just so we could get this one picture together. No kidding. I love you guys <3

A Stranger
If I ever seem unapproachable, I apologize. I'm actually friendly, so don't be afraid to talk to me first. I may appear to be shy at first meet though cos I think that's how I always am. But after a couple times meeting you, I'll somehow come to a comfort zone. Seriously! & I like making new friends, so introduce yourself (: Hm, if you don't like me for some reason, then I'm sorry for whatever that gave you that unlikeable vibe. Other than that, I'm glad to become your friend!

Whatever Tickles Your Fancy
Baking - I just love it. I like to try to experiment something new every time. For some reason, whether I'm cooking or baking. It makes me happy & it's fun too (:

No comments: