It's crazy so fast graduation came. It was a happy yet sad moment. Sure, I don't talk to some of you. I guess since we were all in Magnet together, it kind of hit at the moment we were all down there together. Especially the 6-8 of us who were in the last row. We pretty much bonded on our last hours of high school. I honestly am going to miss you guys a lot. It's gonna be different now. We're all going to college and I won't get to see you everyday now. Hopefully we'll run into each other someday so we can hang out & such. Good luck everyone!
Your Ex-Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Love/Crush
I don't have one. Thank goodness! (: I can skip this, HAHAHA xP
A Photo That Makes You Happy

Karaoke Sisters <3 I really miss this! I love this picture of us. It's crazy how many years we have been together. We're always having sleepovers, going over to your house just to hangout, to talk, to eat, to do whatever comes to mind. I miss it a lot & we might not be able to do that much anymore. But on the upside, I'm really glad to have you guys. You've made my life so much better <3 I love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment