There are so many movies coming out this Summer that I really want to watch =x Guess who is gonna go broke?! LOL jk! I bet I won't even get to watch most of the movies I wanna see, hahaha.
STILL NEED TO WATCH:
Shrek Forever After
Toy Story 3
The Karate Kid
Knight and Day
Grown Ups
Killers
WANT TO WATCH:
The Last Airbender - July 1st
Despicable Me - July 9th
Inception - July 16th
The Sorcerer's Apprentice - July 16th
Ramona and Beezus - July 23rd
Salt - July 23rd
Charlie St. Cloud - July 30th
Step Up 3D - August 6th
The Expendables - August 13th
Lottery Ticket - August 20th
Nanny McPhee Returns - August 20th
Takers - August 20th
The Switch - August 20th
Mao's Last Dancer - August 20th
:D
2 comments:
what about the human centipede!? it's pretty scaryy "/ but interesting
Hahaha Idk. I didn't see the trailer for that, so Idk what it is o.O Lol.
Post a Comment