Friday, June 11, 2010

Just a few words.

-- I've gotten stronger & it's all because of you guys. You took the initiative to ask me about it and waited patiently when I was afraid to speak. You took in what I said and gave me advice to help me feel better. I can honestly say that after that day I spent with you guys, I have opened up A LOT more compared to the past few weeks before that. I really want you guys to know that I will miss you dearly. I want you to know that what you did meant so much to me. I want you to know that what you did filled up an empty space in my heart. That's why I look a little more alive at school now. Especially since we only have 4 days left together, I want to make the best of it. <3

-- Don't feel that way. It seems like we've split since you've gone but we haven't. Even if we haven't spoken in a while or seen each other in a while, we will still be the same. Just keep in touch and we'll try to hangout more to regain the times we missed together. Friendship doesn't fade or end by distance.

-- You guys have gone through A LOT. I don't know much about what's been going on. Mainly because I don't want to ask cos it feels like it's been said too many times, or maybe it's just me, Idk. But I really hope for you guys the best in the future. It's been a long road, a stressful road, but I know you're strong and still are, you always have been, and that's the best thing about you guys.

-- I'm going to miss A LOT about you. Throughout our high school years, we have gotten closer. I love that about our friendship. It grows not like any other. The way ours work is, we get more comfortable being around each other and as days pass by, we aren't afraid to say what we think and feel, and we know what we are both about to say or we know what we are both thinking just by giving each other a look, like a sign. It's almost like, we can read each other like a book, with words that others can't explain. I think I'd rather write this in your yearbook instead, HAHA!

-- This is to the bad dreams I have been having all week. Day 1, all I remember is that I fell off something and I jumped in my sleep. Day 2, my friend pushed me so I pushed her back and she ended up falling on the stairs and hurting her knee. She wouldn't forgive me for what I did and even followed me around to put the guilt on me each day. It was horrible. Day 3, I stole something? Day 4, all I remember is running around a lot and I was breathing heavily, pretty scary. Day 5, I'm not even sure what happened in this one but it was one of those dreams where it happens RIGHT BEFORE you wake up and you don't understand what is going on, which sucks.

-- To the many few, I love how you brighten up my days just by a few words or a smile on your face. It's crazy how I've only met some of you this year and yet you've made such an impact in my life. Even for the little things or the short hangouts we would have, it meant so much to me. It's the little things. <3

^ Yeah, I'm not exactly sure what's been going on lately but these dreams are starting to freak me out. DEAR DREAMS, stop haunting me. I don't know what I did wrong so maybe you could give me a few hints along the way so I can fix what I did? That would be a lot more helpful. I'm tired of having these bad dreams. /:

-- I know I said I would just write a FEW words but I guess I had a lot to say, haha.

No comments: