Sunday, May 2, 2010

Weekend Update!

Friday 04/30/10
After complaining about how my sister takes long to get ready in the morning when she gets up early & doesn't wake me up when she's done, she wakes me up at 4:50 AM -___- We still ended up lagging it though. I made pasta in the morning & ate some for breakfast, aha. Jamie gave me her breakfast since she didn't want to eat it & she got a tummy ache from it the day before o.O Fortunately, I didn't get a tummy ache (: I was totally out of it that morning!
I forgot that the Lifter & O!Mega thing was happening at lunch & I kept saying that it was next week, haha. We passed out some flyers during 1st period. I skipped 2nd period again to help set up for the event during lunch. Missed the beginning of 3rd period again cos I helped carry back the equipment into the room. I felt like I did NOTHING at school. 3rd period, I made $2 from selling lanyard bracelets for a dollar each, chyeaah (: Talked for a while, then got lectured from McGlothlin cos a lot of us were not doing anything. Couldn't sleep on the bus -_- Went home to watch Bring It On: Fight To The Finish, then went to the library to return the movies & borrow more. Found out that The Orphanage was in Spanish so we ended up watching something else. Watched City of Ember, which was a REALLY GOOD MOVIE. Totally recommended. I don't understand why that movie was in the kids section cos it was kind of scary in some parts. Not scary, but intense, yaknow?

Saturday 05/01/10
Woke up around 9, went online & talked to Jenn about the plan for the day. I thought it wasn't going on, but I guess it was, aha. Plan A: Go to Santa Anita Mall + Watch The Last Song. Something went wrong though - I had no money & I thought my dad wouldn't give me money since he kept walking back & forth + what not. Plan B: Hangout at Alhambra & etc. After all that planning, my dad comes over & hands me $40, LOL! We ended up going with Plan A & my sisters came along with Jenn & I. Got ready, left the house, went to catch the Dash with Jenn, then waited for the Metro. Shopped a little, ate some pretzels and cookies and frozen yogurt, then went to watch The Last Song. Damn, everyone was crying! All you could hear in there was sniffing, ahaha! It was a really good movie, I enjoyed it (: OH MAN, I swear, I think we stopped by the bathroom at least 5 times cos Jenn and my sisters had to go pee so much, HAHA! After the movie, we went to look around some more then went out to wait for the bus. Waited for a while, got tired of waiting & ended up calling my dad to come pick us up. Went to McDonald's to buy myself something to eat cos I was starved - french fries, honey mustard snack wrap & vanilla ice cream! My dad came a little later, around 9, I think. We drove Jenn home, then went home + watched part of Monsters VS. Aliens while folding origami stars, got sleepy & went to bed.

Sunday 05/02/10
Woke up at 10am. Ate my leftover pasta for breakfast (: Mother told me to get ready cos she was gonna take me out to go prom dress shopping! Went to go eat Pho with my parents first, then we went to Montebello Mall.
I think we spent about 4 hours in the mall, trying to look for a goddamn dress -_- Forever 21, Macy's, then JCPenny. FINALLY found my dress, then we went shoe shopping. Found the one I wanted - nice and comfortable, but it was expensive .. so we went to Payless & I ended up getting the same sandals as my sister, just different color, damn.Unsatisfied, but still, it's only for one night, so I don't mind THAT much. Mother was gonna take me to buy an outfit for Jamie's Debut, but she said "it's just a party + you don't need to get an outfit for that, just wear something nice", so I didn't get to get anything.
After, we went grocery shopping. Stopped by my grandmother's house to visit then had a little bit of the lasagna that my auntie made for them. Went home to try on my sister's dresses + I think I might wear one of them to Jamie's debut (: So, now that I've got my prom dress, I just need to get my clearance form filled out + buy my prom ticket, like ASAP ><

2 comments:

jaddis hy said...

thats a nice color on you :]

Jenn(: said...

i like!