Monday, May 31, 2010

Release.

On the downside, I’m still not relieved about anything right now. I’m still not sure about everything that is going on. I STILL don’t know. It’s such a huge bother. I dislike the fact that I have negative thoughts when I can’t find the answer I need. I tend to think of something way worse when I don’t know what is going on and that makes it twice as bad. I’m tired of thinking that way but the fact that I’m getting nowhere, drives me CRAZY. I need to stop this though cos it’s just not helping at all. I need to try and move on .. even though my answer still remains blank.

On the flip side, yesterday was the best day of my 4-day weekend. I gotta say, being with family most of the times makes me feel a lot better. Especially lately, if there’s ever a chance to be with them, I could never refuse. I’ve missed them dearly <3 Our family days on Sundays + a bunch of random days at home or out. It’s the fact that they took time out of their busy schedule to hangout, that counts. It’s the fact that the littlest things that they do can wipe that frown off my face. It’s the fact that we can’t be upset for more than 10 minutes at each other even after a crazy disagreement. Anyway, I slept at 2am and my little sister woke me up around 9am, telling me that we were going out for breakfast together cos Grandpa took the bus to our place early in the morning to hangout with us. That was really sweet <3 Daddy showed him our report cards + grandpa ended up rewarding each of us $20 for our hard work. Thanks grandpa! After getting ready, we went out to eat some pho in Del Mar, I believe. Bumped into Vanessa at the restaurant, aha. It was nice seeing you, after quite a long time (: Food was good, as always. We actually had a good conversation while eating, I liked that. Grandpa treated us, our check was $55 .. o__o Damn, we eat too much, LOL. Later, we drove to visit Grandma. She was doing well. Mother says she’s starting to remember her face & who she is (: After that, we drove back to my uncle’s house to drop off grandpa. I found a letter from my baby cousin, thanking us for his birthday presents [back in March]. That really made my day. <3 I left a note in my uncle’s office to let him know that my graduation is coming soon & they are all invited (: I wanted to personally invite them but they weren’t home ): We left early to go to the market. Daddy agreed to make egg rolls with me for the Magnet Senior Celebration party which is on Tuesday. So, we got the stuff for the egg rolls as well. After, we went to Wal-Mart to get some snacks + my free Lovin’ Scoopful Mintalicious ice cream! :D Finally, aha. Mmh, Nubi’s frozen yogurt <3 Mother was craving it. Actually, she kept saying Yogurtland, when really, she meant Nubi’s -_- So I kept telling her the wrong street and she got mad cos she knew exactly where Nubi’s was, LOL. Went home to clean up a little bit, watched part of Personal Taste with my little sister. Later around 6:30 or 7, my sister texted saying that she wanted to go out and eat so when she came home, we ended up going out to eat dinner at Garden Cafe, where we bumped into family there as well! Haven’t seen them in so long, I can’t even remember the last time, haha. It was nice to see them again. Mmh, ordered some good food. Thanks for treating again, sis! <3 Planned to order dessert but they were extremely busy and didn’t want to wait 40 minutes for fruits, so we left. Also, planned to go to Ross but when we got there, some people who just came out from there told us that it was closed. ): So sad. Pretty bummed out, but it’s okay. We went home + cleaned up a bit cos we had stuff all over the place, haha. Continued watching Personal Taste with my little sister, got sleepy and went to bed around 11:30 or 12. It was hard to sleep cos it was extremely hot -_-

Prom is this weekend & I’ve got these random pimples on my face ): I hope that cream helps at least a little /: It’s all I ask. Honestly, I’ve been on and off about prom. I want to go but I don’t want to go. Pretty complicated. Decided just yesterday that I’m not gonna get the corsage cos I’m only attending prom for one night, so I don’t need to waste money on that. But, I do wanna get my nails & hair done, that’s for sure. OMG, tomorrow is the first day of JUNE.

Lately, I feel like I’m distancing from my friends and getting closer to family. Which leads me to wanting to stay home instead of going to school. That’s bad /:

JUNE 2010

2 - Magnet Senior Celebration ; 6-8PM
5 - Prom ; Vintage Hollywood ; 8-12PM
8 - Senior Honors & Awards Program ; 7PM
10 - YUCA Spring Banquet ; 4-6PM (?)
17 - Graduation @ VHHS
18 - I’ll miss you guys, no kidding. 6years <3
24 - LHS Graduation

No comments: