Sunday, May 23, 2010

So out of it lately.

Saturday
Got to stay home alone (: I actually enjoyed it a lot. Sat at the computer, listening to music, singing my heart out, &tumblrrrr(: Only had breakfast so I was starved the whole day. Sister called to tell me that she was treating us out for dinner, so I had to call everyone else to let them know. Planned to watch Couples Retreat before returning the movies back to the library but lagged it. Sister came home around 4, then we got ready while waiting for everyone else to come home. Talked about where we were gonna go and ended up going to BJ's. Waited for 30-40 minutes to finally be seated cos it was EXTREMELY packed. I like their buzzers (: I ordered a chicken parmigiana which was really good but pretty spicy cos of the sauce. Good laughs, talked out our plan from that day on, caught up on some things since everyone's been so busy lately. It felt good to be with family again <3 Got home around 9:30 and went to bed.

Waiter: "Can I start you guys off with some drinks?"
Me: "Can I get a rasberry iced tea?"
Waiter: "Okay, sure thing."
Older sister: "Me too!"
Little sister: "Me three!"
Mom: "Yeah, four!"
Waiter: "Can I get a five? haha."
Dad: "I'll have a coffee, please."

Sunday

Got up at 4am cos I couldn't sleep. Tossed and turned A LOT the whole night. I bet I only had about 3-4 hours of sleep -_- Talked to Alina online for about an hour since she also couldn't sleep. Mom & sister got up early for work. Breakfast at 8, got everything ready by 9, then laundry by myself. It wasn't packed but later everyone started to come, haha. I finished by 1pm. Went home to eat my leftovers from BJ's but something smelled, I think it was the veggies, and that gave me a stomach ache /: Drank some Pepto Bismo, then took a nap. Slept for about 2 hours waiting for my mom & sister to get home. After, planned to go to the market after dinner. Showered, then ate dinner while watching TV with sisters. Plans kept changing, then finally decided to go to the market FOR SURE. Left around 7 to the San Gabriel supermarket then went to Smart & Final. Got home around 8, washed dishes, finally asked for money to buy my prom ticket, $90 /: Talked it over with my dad & we will be getting texting next month, yay! BUT we have to pay him $10 each month =/ Pretty lame, but it's unlimited, so it's pretty good, since I'm getting paid to do chores around the house now, heck yes (: Okay, time for bed! I'm thinking of making a sandwich or dumplings tomorrow morning. xP

Little sister:
"OH HEY you didn't take that long!"
Me: "WHAT THE HECK? Usually when we [Teresa&I] do laundry, it'd only take us 2 hours. It's 1 right now, I left around 9."
Little sister: "That's not THAT long."
Me: "5 hours to do laundry ..?"

I'm kind of excited for Verdugo Day. (: & I'm so happy we're having a 4-day weekend. No school from Friday - Monday! It feels like I'm on vacation already, lmao. Man, I need to start doing my photography assignments + start doing woodshop stuff again. PROCRASTINATION = NO! (:

NOTE TO SELF: GET BACK ON TRACK WITH SCHOOL! :O

3 comments:

Jenn(: said...

lol at your dad!

bwahha i get out at 12:30 on thursday (:

Unknown said...

dude, i seriously have the urge to hangout!

jaddis hy said...

LOL love the quote!