Yesterday, Saturday, May 15, 2010
I had about 12 hours of sleep, from 9pm-9am (: Made breakfast and everyone left to work by 11am already, so it was only my little sister and I at home. She kept complaining that she wanted to go to Burbank to hangout with her friend -_- So I TRIED to ask people online if they wanted to hangout but for some damn reason, NO ONE responds online anymore. Got kind of pissed off cos I thought to myself, WHY in the world are you online if you don't bother responding? Not to be mean or anything but SERIOUSLY. It's like having a cell phone but you don't even answer your calls. Whatever -_- Anyway, talked to Alina about Burbank but she had other plans and she told me how to get to Burbank so I wouldn't get lost. Even so, plan to go to Burbank - cancelled. Decided to do something else with my little sister. Talked it out for a while, and this is what we got:
-Walk around Broadway to find shorts to buy
-Get slurpies at 7Eleven
-Get snacks at 99cents store
-Stop by the Hollywood Video store to take a look around
-Stop by the library to return our DVDs
-Go to Jack in the Box to get 3 for $3
-Get donut holes at the donut shop
-Stop by CVS to get a ticket for our scratch card
Worked out pretty well, a lot of walking. My little sister didn't get her shorts though. The Hollywood Video store ran out of good kids' movies, so we decided not to get anything. Bought another scratch card at 7Eleven and scratched it when I got home. I was so close to winning, but because of one goddamn number, I didn't -_- Sad. Got chips from 99cents store. 3 bags of donut holes for $3 - 10 each. Jack in the Box - 5 churros, chicken sandwich & onion rings (: Pretty good day I guess. Thanks for buying us food, little sister! <3
TODAY 05/16/10
I really want a family day out cos we haven't had that in the longest time and I really miss it. BUT I don't want no goddamn lectures in the car. I want a carefree, NO PROBLEMS day. I want to eat at BJs. I want to go shopping for new clothes, cos you guys never take us to get new clothes and I feel like I have NOTHING in my closet -_- I want frozen yogurt, cos Johanna got me craving it more yesterday. I want to go to Costco, cos our fridge is pretty much empty. But then again, I want a lot of stuff, ha. So yeah, hopefully it's a good day today.
2 comments:
i'm sorry! i was at apex ><
SCRATCHIER?! someones getting addicted ;)
lmao nah. i got another one cos i got mad about the first one -_- and then i lost x.x then i helped teresa trade in hers for another scratch ticket, and we won another ticket HAHAHA.
it's okay. i knew you were at apex, aha. i just wanted to see if you'd respond or not. but everyone else who was on aim, they weren't even on AWAY or on their phone or anything, they were AVAILABLE yet they didn't answer. that's why i got mad -_-
Post a Comment