1st - Got caught blogging on Tumblr so I started editing the website.
2nd - Did absolutely nothing again today. I finished reading my book! It was really good & I loved the ending <3 So cute.
Lunch - Asian Club yearbook picture! There was a lot of us, haha. Walked around a lot cos it was too hot to sit down & have the sun shine at me. Wasn't really hungry so I gave my food to Jamie. Talked some more about this weekend!
3rd - I did my work today! Finally got my motion pictures + my comments for street photography done. So happy! I need to get my comments on my motion pictures tomorrow.
After school - Stayed after with Jamie and hung out with everyone. Played cards and talked. Later around 3, walked with Sharon, Jamie, Christian, RJ and Phillip. Halfway to Baskin Robbins, we [Sharon, Jamie & I] got picked up by Rick. Jamie bought me Mint Chocolate ice cream :D Oh yummy <3 Thanks Jamie! Around 4:30-ish, Sharon drove us [Jamie, Phillip & I] back to Verdugo cos we had to be back by 5-ish. I hung out with Jamie until her ride came. After they left, I walked over to the Asian room, where I saw Jazarie, Liane, Josie and Jamie H., so I sat there to hangout with them for a while. Liane drew piggies on my bag! (: Thanks for the gum, Josie! Around 5, we left for the bus. I was the last one to get dropped off cos I got off at Broadway, haha. Walked home, did some chores, then ate dinner. American Idol + Glee + The Hills <3
1 comment:
i miss ice cream =l
Post a Comment