Friday, May 28, 2010

Monday - Friday

*EDIT: Jenna took me to Tapioca Express on Monday! (:

I’m gonna combine everything together, since I can’t remember exactly what happened, aha. Monday .. forgot. Tuesday, American Idol + GLEE was amazing! I loved it. Wednesday, Lee Dewyze won for American Idol! I was going for Crystal Bowersox but she didn’t do THAT well on Tuesday night, so I guess Lee deserved it more. But no matter what, they both gained a lot from that competition. Congrats to them both! I’m really sad that Simon Cowell is leaving cos the show isn’t much without him. I’ll miss seeing him on next season /: Wednesday, we had a VOI meeting during lunch. It was mainly just Megs, TC and I, cos no one bothered to show up + we were the main ones doing most of the work for Verdugo Day. Thursday was a pain in the ass. Unexpected raining in the morning, lame. I didn’t bring a sweater cos Yahoo weather lied to me, saying that it’ll just be cloudy all day. It said nothing about rain -_- I was also wearing flip flops (but hey, what’s new? I’m always wearing ‘em, aha) Skipped all my classes just to prepare for this event. BUSY all day, didn’t enjoy that much /: I was freezing & this guy that was helping us out, he really pissed me off cos he kept on saying ’ you’re so stupid. why didn’t you bring a sweater? why didn’t you check the weather? you’re so dumb! ’ Honestly, I would have smacked you across the face. We sold chicken & beef tacos ($1.50 each) + chocolate & white chocolate truffles (50cents each) and we made around $100! I was pretty proud of us. I’m truly thankful for those of you who came to support VOI. I know you just came for the food, but still, I’m thankful. I thought no one would come buy our food. BUT a lot of people came back for more. That made me extremely happy because that meant, me standing there in the rain, selling tacos, freezing to death, was actually worth it. So, thank you very much! Had to stay after school to carry everything back to the room. So cold! Megs left early cos she had to go to her bf’s graduation. I hope the rain didn’t ruin anything. Congrats to your bf! Stayed in Conant’s room to play cards with Tina while warming up to the heater, listening to music and talking to Ms. Conant about random things. We left at 3pm for the bus. It was still raining. When we got to LA, GUESS WHAT? NO RAIN T__T FCK. Anyway, mother & sister waited for me so I had a ride home. I didn’t go to YUCA, sorry for not coming to vote for you guys. I heard there were some complications + such. Pretty tired all day. Even so, I had the urge to clean. Swept the floors, cleaned some parts of the bathroom, washed dishes, cleaned some tables, + washed the dishes. Little sister ordered tuscani pasta from Pizza hut for dinner + the breadsticks, yum! Thank youuu! Today, I woke up to a text from Jenna <3 Planned to go to Alhambra together with my little sister. Thanks for giving us a ride! Went to Joann’s Fabric store to get some stuff then we left after like, a half hour LOL. After, we went to get In N Out (: Delicious! Then we went back to my place to eat our food. Watched National Treasure + Tom&Jerry, lmao. Talked for a while, then Jenn left around 3pm. Made some bracelets, got tired, so I went online to blog. Watched some TV, sister came home, ordered Pizza Hut for dinner, mmh yummy! Thanks for dinner, sis! Now we’re eating (: YAAAAY, Ghost Whisperer :D

Upsetting blog earlier, sorry. Thanks for taking time to read it though, I appreciate it. I just have A LOT on my mind. No kidding. /:

1 comment:

Jenn(: said...

I TOOK YOU TO TAP EX ON MONDAY!