Monday, May 3, 2010
Continued
Vons in the morning with Alina. Craved for cookies, so I ended up buying a bag of Chocolate Chip White Macadamia Nut cookies, aha. That was my breakfast during 1st period (: Ran some errands with Megan then worked on editing my podcast for the Creative Writing Club interview. Turns out, I need to interview one more person -_- I didn't do anything in 2nd period again. Just sat there, made lanyards, and read 2 chapters from my book, At Face Value. At lunch, got a burrito but didn't eat it, so Shanice & Jamie ate it (: Talked for a while + also gave my daughters the bracelets I made for them <3 Shared the rest of my cookies in 3rd period. Went out to take pictures with Kin but my camera battery died -_- I read another chapter from my book while making more lanyards and conversating with Maria & Jaime. Knocked out on the bus. Bought a KFC snacker on the way home. Made something for my sister and I to eat when I got home. Around 3:30, went to the library with my sister, then Rite Aid. Got home around 4. Watched 2 movies - Race to Witch Mountain & Aliens in the Attic. We're gonna watch G-Force tomorrow cos we never finished it last time, aha x] Now, dinner + One Tree Hill (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment