I was too tired to blog, so here it is!
-Got up a little earlier, got ready, microwaved a veggie bun for breakfast. Worked on VOI site & made lanyards. Megan helped make my bug bite stop itching! Yay, thanks Megan! (: Didn't do anything in woodshop again. Sat around, listened to music & continued lanyards. Shared the taco salad bowl with Jamie during lunch! Wanted to turn in my work during 3rd but McGlothlin wasn't feeling well so he went home early and we ended up having a substitute for the last half of the period. Played cards, watched them play Bullshit, and listened to music. When I got home, I went out again with my sister. Went to the library to return stuff then borrowed some more videos + books. Went home, did chores, then ate some froot loops (: Planned on watching the movies but didn't + ended up playing games online with sisters. Made pasta for my sisters for dinner! American Idol, Aaron Kelly left ): Ghost Whisperer right before bed! (:
Today 05/06/10
-Woke up like 10 times today + finally got up around 5:30am. Planned to do something this morning but failed cos I was running late. Didn't finish my breakfast but ending up eating Jamie's breakfast cos she didn't like the cheese, aha. Watched/listened to the students' performances during 1st period. Continued editing the VOI site. I was told to edit all the spelling errors on our site -_- Talked about Verdugo Day and decided that Megan + I will be making lanyard bracelets and key chains to sell and the Eds might be doing the spray paint shirts or something. Supposedly, we have permission to use spray paint, so yes, we're allowed to do it, haha. I told Ms. Conant, "I'm down", for the plan and she told me that it was too "gangster" -_- LOL. The computer wasn't working with me during the period, f-king crap. Tumblr has officially been blocked at school -__- I'm so mad. It was the only site I had working, now it's gone. BLOGSPOT TOO. 3 What a sad moment x.x So basically, I go to woodshop and do absolutely nothing, haha. Made a bracelet for Jessica cos she asked for one yesterday. I'm considering on selling them now, even though I already sold 2 last week, but really though, it costed me money to buy the string/yarn, so I should get something in return for making it for someone else, unless if I want to be extra nice & make it for you for free cos I love you that much (: Anyway, spicy chicken tenders for lunch! Cute, funny moments + a couple of laughs along the way. I enjoyed those 30 minutes of lunch time today, haha. Finally turned in my work for photography, but now I need to get my comments in for motion pictures, which I should really do tomorrow since they're due tomorrow >< I need to get back on track. Hung out with Genevieve for most of the period, edited some pictures and messed around with my camera. A lot of kids from other classes came to our room to hangout today, haha. Fell asleep on the bus today, best nap of the week LOL. Took a slow walk home today. Stopped by some clothing stores to look around. Found some things that I really need to get -_- Desperate. Went home, had some soup with rice. Praying that my dad gets home soon so I can ask for money for the stuff. Hm, noticed that we have exactly 6 weeks of school left before graduation, so fast ;O Aw, one more episode before the season finale of Vampire Diaries ):
I took some pretty pictures on my way home today! Mostly of flowers, AHA xD YAY, tomorrow is Friday! Still having trouble deciding my outfit though, this is bad. =x I need to figure it out by tonight, get everything packed, go to bed early & wake up early. Decisions, oh decisions. You're making my head hurt.


No comments:
Post a Comment