Monday, May 3, 2010

Sleepless Night

Went to my room around 9, lights out at 11, couldn't sleep until 12:30 or 1 in the morning, woke up around 4, went back to bed, got up at 5, went back to bed, got up at 5:30, and here I am, it's almost 6 and I'm really lazy for school but excited cos I feel like I miss everyone for some reason, haha. Bringing yarn to school again today. Selling bracelet/keychain for $1 each, lmao. I really need to finish folding my stars so my box will be filled up >< I need to get ready! Dad bugged me all night, saying how I'm always late -_- He was nice to me all weekend, so hopefully I'm not late today + end up lagging it even more, LOL.

P.S. I love how I blog almost everyday now. <3

1 comment:

jaddis hy said...

the stars are pretty! :]