Sunday, May 9, 2010

UPDATE

05/07/10 FRIDAY - SCHOOL THEN SLEEPOVER AT HOLIDAY INN (:
Woke up late -_- Went to McCrary's for breakfast with Vera, Janice & May in the morning. Didn't eat though cos I wasn't hungry, but I had some juice (: Actually did some work during 1st period + walked around to do some errands with Megan. Walked to Taco Bell with 2nd period class but didn't buy anything cos I had no money. VOI meeting during lunch + macaroni from Conant, yum. Turned in my work during 3rd + finished up what I needed to do so I wouldn't need to worry about it during the weekend then hung out for the last 10 minutes of class. Stayed after school, went to Vons with Jamie, Sharon, Geneive and Martin C. (POTATO!) and bought my first scratch card (: I won a ticket! Went back to school and hung out until 3 to get picked up by Jamie's mom. Ran a couple of errands first, then went to Jamie's house to hangout for a while first. Fried chicken and rice + In N Out <3 Watched some TV while Jamie and her mom went to go pick up Tin + bought some chips for us to eat at the hotel. Haven't seen Tin for a while <3

Packed up everything in the car then drove to Holiday Inn in Burbank. Some of her family came to sleepover also. Finally got to see Nikki after a long time too! <3 Pizza for dinner (: Showered late at night. Fell asleep early but woke up to Sandy, Vera and Janice yelling Happy Birthday to Jamie, LOL!

050810 SATURDAY - HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE! - JAMIE'S DEBUT (:
They had dance rehearsal at 10 in the morning, so they all went down before us [Sandy, Vera, Janice & I]. They called us down a little while later to grab some breakfast. There was no more McDonald's so we ate some donuts. Sat inside watching them rehearsed. Watched the slide show and started to cry but I stopped myself. Walked around outside with S,V&J then went back upstairs to write my speech for Jamie cos I KNEW I wouldn't know what to say if I went up there cos I'd be really nervous in front of everyone, haha. Went to the pool with S,V&J, it was really refreshing (: Went back upstairs cos they bought lunch. We had In N Out again, haha. Watched some movies, then started to get ready around 3. A lot of people were walking in and out of the room, haha. Everyone started to arrive when it was almost 5pm.

Sandy did my hair for me (: Andrea did my make up! Well kinda, cos I didn't really want much on, so she just gave me something light, a hint of eye shadow, haha. Thanks girls! <3 Got dressed up + headed downstairs with Jenn. Table 4! Saw a lot of people, like wow! Appetizers, salad, pasta, performances, speeches, 18 roses & 18 candles, SO NERVOUS + YES I DID write down "haha" on my paper LOL. I think I was shaking the whole time I was standing up there and I almost cried, damn. Sandy's speech made me cry -_- Lots of tears, oh my. Father, daughter dance was sweet, I cried on that too. Slide show was cute! Slow dance, aw (: Then they started to PARTAAAAAAY. Didn't want to dance, so I sat around most of the time and hung out with some people or took some pictures. I enjoyed it even though it was awkward standing out there & not dancing LOL. It was a fun night <3 Went upstairs to get our gift for Jamie. Hung out for about 20 minutes while we waited for Jenn's sister to come pick us up. Said our goodbyes, thanked Jamie's mom for everything + greeted her Happy Mother's Day (: Went downstairs to say bye to everyone. Got home at 1am, EXACTLY O__O I was tired, so I went to bed.

05/09/10 SUNDAY - HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! (:
No, I didn't do anything this year cos I didn't want to be hurt like the other times. Every time we did something for her, she'd say something mean or get mad cos she doesn't like it or it's too much or too less, so to save us both the trouble, nothing was said or done, PERIOD. Woke up at 11:30am, got ready + went to do laundry with my sister. Walked over to CVS to do something then went to JITB to buy tacos & a chicken sandwich for breakfast/lunch. Went back to do laundry + talked + ate. Finished around 3 + got a ride back to CVS to get something + the machine sucked in my scratch card. -__- I think I won't be playing scratch cards for a while cos that definitely pissed me off. I hate being a beginner at stuff like this. Anyway, went home, uploaded pictures + made some dumplings to eat around 5 or 6pm. Planned to do some stuff but I lagged it a lot. That's why I'm barely blogging right now & it's already 10pm + there's school tomorrow, oh man.

Overall, I enjoyed my weekend A LOT. I really needed to get away for a while and this really helped. <3

1 comment:

SandyLee said...

LOL! A great weekend. (:

Man, I didn't know my speech made you cry. Haha sorry.