MONDAY 5/10
Woke up early (: Was tired the whole day though ): Gave Jamie her late birthday gift (: Framed picture of J3 <3 Hope you liked it! 1st period, ran some errands then just hung out in the backroom for the rest of the period. Don't remember what we did though. 2nd period, told myself I would start working this week, so I DID. I started making names again (: Started one for Jamie and made one for Courtney's little brother, Caleb. Lunch, forgot what happened but I remember I was really tired so I ended up sitting there listening to my mp3, haha. 3rd period, almost fell asleep in class, or maybe I did, not sure. I turned in my work though (: Stayed after school but ended up not doing much at all. Just talked with the girls for a while. Had plans but wasn't sure of it. Left early cos I had to go home & take care of my little sister. Bought some french fries from Dino's on my walk home.
TUESDAY 5/11
1st, errands again. 2nd period, was almost done with the names but one of them broke -__- Tried to get it back together, but got frustrated and the bell rang, so I stopped. Got lazy to get lunch, so I went to the bathroom to wash my hands and went down to the asian room. Walked back and forth a lot. 3rd, pretty much talked with Genevieve the whole period, almost and I think I tried getting my comments for pictures but I'm not exactly sure, haha. Stayed after school again. Andrea came to school around 3. Jamie went with her to Jack in the Box. Jamie bought me curly fries, yum (: Couldn't decide if I should stay or go home, but I lost track of time cos I was eating too slow, so I ended up staying. Asked Tiffy to draw on my bag, it's cute (: Aileen used my markers to color her cell phone, and it turned out to be really pretty, I liked it! Later, we went to go watch the Varsity VS Faculty volleyball game with Jamie, Andrea & Aileen. Pretty funny game, aha. After, walked Jamie & CJ out cos they had to leave, then walked over to the asian room. Waited for about a half hour until we left for the 5:30 bus. Bought chips @ CVS then stopped by the library before going home to borrow some movies and ended up getting home around 6:30pm. Watched some movies with my sisters then played games online (:
WEDNESDAY 5/12
I think it was this day when I felt stupid at the bus stop, lmao. I was just standing there, about to cross the street, and Mt. Gleason's bus driver tries to call me over, so she's making all these hand gestures at me and I kept turning around and looking in back of me to see who she was talking about. After almost 2 minutes, I point at myself, saying "Me?" and she nods -_- So I walk over and she's like "Your bus driver will be about 15 minutes late" and I'm like "Oh .. okay thanks". LOL, what a lame morning. FALLBACK DAY! I really miss having last semester's classes. Played cards during 1st period (: Hang out time with Sharon! Made lanyards then later, talked to Conant about the senior celebration thing. I'm excited and I still need to ask my dad about the egg rolls. Sharon and I were late to 2nd period cos she stopped a couple of times to tell people to write her a note cos in 1st period, Conant had them write themselves a letter so it can be sent back to them 5 years from now, aha. We watched TAKEN in 2nd period! I love that movie. I never got to finish the whole movie though, so sad. Couldn't even finish it during this period, too LOL. Ended up playing cards with Joel and in the middle of playing Egyptian War, Revel slaps in & after a while, Joel loses, THEN ... I LOSE T__T She's good at that game, damn LOL. A little while later, Joel gets all happy cos he wins at Egyptian War for the first time HAHAHA. Then Revel comes again later, and wins AGAIN, haha! I don't think I had lunch cos I didn't want to get lunch since the line got so long. Talked to Tiffy about how I wanted to experiment making a hello kitty out of wood, but didn't know HOW to do it, haha. Also, talked to Sharon and she wants to make a time capsule. I wanna do it now, it sounds fun (: 3rd, T.A. for Masterton so I didn't do anything. Basically, I just sat there listening to my mp3 and yes, I fell asleep -_- It was a good nap though, haha! Didn't stay after school + I was really tired. Got home, made fried rice for my little sister and I. A few hours later, my sister Teresa bought us chips (: Continued watching movies + played games online again, lmao. AMERICAN IDOL, damn. Michael got eliminated! ):
THURSDAY 5/13
Vons with Alina in the morning. 1st period, Megan and Anthony walked with me to go get some signatures for my prom paper. Ran a couple of errands - interviews from Masterton and McBride then Swanson. Went to the Magnet Office and ended up looking at prom dresses with Carbone, Swanson + everyone else, LOL. FINISHED those name projects in 2nd period, YES! So happy. And I also got to experiment with the hello kitty idea I talked to Tiffy about. Worked out great! At lunch, gave Jamie the wooden name I made for her. She likes it! Got my markers back from Aileen then added a few things and finished with the hello kitty before Tiffy came. (: I hope you liked it! I should have gotten a picture of it first, haha. It was cute but it kind of bugged me cos I didn't think I drew the face on right, haha. Thanks for sharing your sandwich with me, Sharon! I was starved (: 3rd period, McGlothlin disappeared for a while then came back. Played cards with Kin the whole period (: After I got off the bus, walked home and my dad got back at the same time. Made food to eat first. At 3, went with my dad and little sister to CT library! Spent almost an hour in there, searching for 6 movies, LOL. Stopped by 7Eleven and my little sister bought me a slushie (: Got home, did the dishes, cooked rice then left to YUCA around 5. It felt like a long meeting. Chicken sandwich from JITB! Didn't eat it though, I saved it, aha. Sian kept messing around with me -_- Whispering my name then hiding when I turn around. Then sitting next to me, talking about weird random stuff, haha. Jenn walked me halfway home, which was only down the block of YUCA, haha. Oh, thanks for the pictures! Got home and ate dinner while FINALLY getting to finish watching TAKEN. Thought it was gonna be a crazy ending, but nope, not exactly, haha. SEASON FINALE OF VAMPIRE DIARIES, really good episode! I'm gonna miss that show. I hope it comes back on soon!
FRIDAY 5/14
Happy Birthday, Martin Carpio, my "potato" buddy! I don't know how to type it the way we say it HAHA. I hope you have a great birthday today (: In the morning, I ran some errands by myself. Waited until 7:30 to go to the attendance office to get my prom paper signed, then upstairs to the library to get it signed. Bumped into Vera (: Went back downstairs to the asian room. Sat inside for a while, thinking then realized I forgot to do something -_- Went to the counseling office, thinking I would go ask Ms. Minke about the trip slip but she wasn't in, so I left. Saw Jamie, so we walked down while I was telling her about what happened with my 1st period teacher and how I couldn't get my paper signed. Pissed for that moment cos we had a substitute today. Went to 1st period, talked to Megan about it, then decided we'd go talk to Carbone about it and hopefully get her to sign it. Before leaving, told the sub to tell everyone that I'd be okay with bringing their papers to Carbone to get it signed for them, so they handed their papers in for me. Walked over to the Magnet Office, GOT IT SIGNED, YAY!, walked back to the room, passed it back to them, then walked over the counseling office to turn in some of the slips that were completed. After, we walked back to the magnet office to ask for the key for the back room. Turns out that the sub has it after all. Went back to the room + listened to the djing for the rest of the period, while everyone kept cramming into our little room. Substitute for 2nd period also. Played goldfish with Ani & Ali, 2 different ways, which was pretty interesting, haha. Hot wings for lunch! Shared with Jamie (: Got brocolli dumped on me, thanks guys -_- LOL. When the bell rang, walked over to get the VOI crew, but something came up so I stayed. Luckily, announcements came on and told us that the Prom Fashion show wasn't until 12:40. Finished up whatever needed to be done. Megan signed + drew on my bag (: Lanyards with Megan's strings, I like it. It looks better when it's thin, haha. We left at 12:40 and got there RIGHT when the show started. Megan & Tina left to do stuff though cos they didn't want to watch. I missed the first couple of seconds when I was recording the girls dance to OMG by Usher, sorry! While taking pictures, this guy + girl came right in front of me to stand, like WTF DUDE?! REALLY? T__T So I had to move, sheesh. Found out that McGlothlin wasn't even here today, and there wasn't anyone in our room, so basically, no one needed to check in? Idk, haha. How weird is that .. lol. We had about 5-10 minutes before the bell when it ended, so I hung out at the asian room with everyone else. Left at the bell. Couldn't sleep on the bus -_- It was loud and bumpy, which made my butt hurt, so I couldn't sit still, gah. Got home around 2:20. Made ramen (: Continued the lanyard from 3rd period. That's pretty much it. I'm so tired! As of today, all I need left is the guy from the student store to sign my prom paper and I need to buy my prom ticket before the end of next week, cos after that week, the price goes up to $90 starting on May 24th ;O I'm excited for next week! No school on the 18th, 19th and 20th cos of CST testing for the 9th-11th graders, yay! Also, need to get money for those days to go out. HOPEFULLY.
So lately, I've been seeing this old lady on my walk home. She takes the smallest steps so that means she walks extremely slow. She's patient and strong though. Like, she knows she walks slow cos there's a car waiting to turn but she still continues walking as if there's no one else around her. It's AMAZING + I love the rainbow umbrella she always has with her + no matter what the weather is, she still wears layers and layers of clothes plus a scarf! I'm so happy for her and glad that even though she's old and in that condition, she still has the strength to keep going. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment