Pretty random day, let's see. Set my alarm at 6:30, got up at 6:55, went online and all the classes that I wanted to get, someone just so happened to drop it and I got to take the last spot, YES! I'm glad that waking up early did some good, haha. Anyway, after that, I couldn't go back to sleep cos the sun was out already and .. I just couldn't sleep, haha. So I just stayed online. Around 9, I made breakfast - eggs with jam & toast and some chinese sausages, yum. Around 11, I woke up Jenn cos she had class later at 1pm. When it was like 2 or 3, I got hungry again and got so tempted to order food online but I didn't have any money ): Super sad. So I just ate some bbq lays, haha. A couple minutes later, my mom & little sister came home. I did chores then later when my sister got home from work, we played with the playstation and listened to a bunch of Christmas songs. Then we started to get really hungry and our parents weren't home yet then my little sister really wanted to order pizza so we called to ask our parents and my dad just happened to buy a cake for my mom, saying that it was her birthday. Honestly, we all thought it was next week cos it's usually around Thanksgiving week, not the week before, so we were pretty confused. Anywho, my sister and I already had a gift prepared so it was all good :) My dad agreed to pizza for dinner, so we went online to order off pizza hut. The card got declined but after taking off some orders, it went through, yay! Lemon pepper wings, breadsticks and 2 medium pizzas, yummy! It came around 7:40 and we finally got to eat. After dinner, we waited to digest cos we were pretty full. Around 9, we got the cake ready & went into our parents room to surprise our mom, singing happy birthday & all of that. We took some pictures then it was time for opening presents! My sister got her a long red shirt w/ a belt, it was cute! And I got my mom a Minnie Mouse mug from Disneyland :) We took some more pictures then finally cut the cake & got to eat it. So good! After that, played some more play station, listened to some more christmas music then we went to bed around 10pm. That's the earliest I slept in so long! Only cos I got up so early that I was so tired though, hahaha. :P
11/17/10
Got up at 12pm, wow! Hahaha. Made dumplings for lunch :) Man, I got up this morning, randomly missing so many people. I left a bunch of people comments/messages on Facebook saying how much I missed them cos we haven't hung out in so long. Then I got a text from Jamie, so we started talking & catching up since then! I seriously miss J3 <3 I'm so excited for the Winter time. I've got so many things in mind that I wanna do, hahaha. Anyway, I was bored all day. I really needed something to keep me busy so I wouldn't be bored out of my mind, so I sat here and this is what I did: Tumblr, Facebook, talking to Jenn & Tommy on AIM, then texting Jenn & Jamie, listening to music and trying to find some songs to download, and looking through some old CDs that I burned a while back. My mom & little sister just got home a while ago. My mom was like "I used my new cup today!" and she giggled, haha! I'm glad she likes that new cup cos she's been somewhat complaining how she never has her own cup to use, well now she does! :D Now it's almost 5 and I'm already blogging about my day. I guess there wasn't much to do today, haha. I was really craving for some Pad Thai today. Hm, talking to Jenn about our Winter vacation plans, made me really excited for Christmas time. FANCYYY? Yessss <3 I'm extra excited for next week cos it's Thanksgiving & it's time for family time in Las Vegas together!! <3 I've been looking forward to this weekend together since back in October and it's finally almost here. YAYAYAYAY :D Oh & my dad gave us good news last night, saying how my little sister's calcium is back to normal now. Then he was like "but there's also bad news! We have to pay for that lab thing they did on her yesterday" then we were like "how much?" and he's like "I don't know" then we just did our own thing "like whatever" LOL! I love how the good news totally blew off the bad news & we were like "oh whatever" about the whole thing, hahaha!
I have class tomorrow. Finally, something to do. I don't really have much to complain about since it's my one & only class. Sure, it's pretty boring but my professor doesn't expect much from us. Just study, bring in notes to pass all 3 tests, and get a passing grade for your final grade all together, and you're all good. No homework or absences can hurt your grade - my favorite part about it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment