Wednesday, November 3, 2010

10/29/10 - 11/02/10

10/29/10
Woke up around 9, got ready & left the house around 10. Stopped by CVS, walked to the DMV, waited about a half hour, they called my number, I went to take my test, finished early but pretty much stood there & like .. quadruple-checked my test paper. Finally gave in & went to get my test corrected. RIGHT ON THE MARK! I got exactly 6 wrong (they changed it; you can't get 8 wrong anymore, it's 6 now. & the price went from $28 to $31 T.T lame) So anyway, I passed! :D I told myself that I wanted to pass at my first try and I did, so I'm satisfied! Yaaaay :) Anyway, I was really hungry so on my way walking home from the DMV, I stopped by Dino's to buy a burger & a drink. Walked home, ate my food, sat around continuing a puzzle, then all of a sudden, Julie comes knocking on my door, LOL. We watched Mr. & Mrs. Smith, I went to wash dishes, made some ramen noodles for us to eat, my mom & little sister came home, helped with the groceries, boba! <3 Then my sister came home from work, then we watched Enough, then Message in a Bottle, while doing the puzzle, haha. Walked Julie halfway home when it was like 10:30pm. Around 11pm, Jenn came by to pick up some stuff. I ended up staying up for a while doing the puzzle with my little sister while we watched a movie online - The Girl Who Cried Werewolf/The Boy Who Cried Werewolf .. I forget what it's called, haha. Went to bed around 2 :)

10/30/10
Got up around 9, went to get ready, got picked up around 10, went to get gas, stopped by for some quick breakfast, then we were on our way! Disney music on the drive there :D Arrived at Disneyland around 11-ish or 12 :) Rode the tram, took a bunch of random pictures, Mickey Mouse, Goofy, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck! Rode on the Winnie the Pooh ride, went on the big ship, took more pictures, saw a big turkey!, spun on the cup ride, watched the parade, California Screamin' ride!, romantic picnic <3, elecTRONICa, TOWER OF TERROR!, WORLD OF COLORS <3 :D then ran back to Disneyland to watch Fantasmic. After that, it was time for SHOPPING! :D I'm surprised the park was still open after like 1am, haha. We left Disneyland around 1, went to eat at JJ Cafe but it was packed, so we went to the one across the street, I forgot what it's called, but yeah. Just ate a bit, took everything else to go, went back to Jenn's house, watched Lilo & Stitch, then watched Lion King & fell asleep after they reunited when the kids grew older, LOL. Anyway, fell asleep around 6am?


10/31/10
Got up and went back to sleep so many times, I think I lost count. Finally got up around 12? Quick shower around 1, left around 3ish or 4 to go return stuff to Target, then went to Costco and got a hot dog & soda, then Party City to return more stuff, where I saw my cousin! Haven't seen him for like .. over a year! Went home, rushed to do laundry, I was the last one to finish and the place was about to close up already, so I didn't bother folding all the laundry, haha. Went home to eat some bread, continued the puzzle, then went to bed early cos I was really tired xD Hm, Happy Halloween? LOL. Wasn't really in much of a good mood all day, really bad T.T

11/01/10
Got up around 11:30, ate some bread, got ready & got lazy, left the house at 4 to go to the post office, picked up my packages, asked my mom & sister to pick me up there, went home to eat egg rolls, do the puzzle, and yeah, that's pretty much it, haha.

11/02/10
My alarm went on at 10, I went back to bed, woke up at 10:30, called Jenn to wake up, I fell asleep again. Finally got up around 11, went to take a shower, misplaced my wallet but luckily I took out all my cards. Got picked up, went to Porto's to get smoothies, potato balls & cheese rolls, had a little car trouble then got it figured out, got dropped off at the bank cos I had to get money out, walked to the bus stop, waited about 10 minutes, bus came & I got to La Crescenta in like 25 minutes. Bought pastries from the bakery, went across the street to Trader Joe's to walk around, went back to the bus stop then just sat there waiting for about a half hour or an hour. Got stuck sitting in the back next to a bunch of a weird guys that smelled funny o.O LOL. Got off the bus around 3, went to buy some chips, walked home, ate chips, puzzle again, watched Winx Club with my little sister, sister came back from work, I washed dishes, went out with Jenn & Kelly for some shaved ice at Cha for Tea, mmh yummy! Was the waiter's name Brian or Brandon? LOL. Was gonna get kbbq after but realized it was too expensive so we went to get some food from McDonald's. Stopped by my place to get some movies, then went to Jenn's house to watch 21. We were gonna watch When In Rome but Kelly & I had to go. Waited for Kelly's uncle to come, got dropped off at home, ate my pastries, went online. Yuup, I think that's pretty much it, haha. xD Okays, I'm tired. Time for bed! :D

No comments: