Tuesday, November 9, 2010

11/06/10 - 11/09/10

11/06/10
So I was up around 11 then I was asked to go with my dad and little sister to the hospital for a check up or something but when I went to get ready, my sister came home from work, then I got ditched T.T My dad ended up telling my sister to go with them, so I stayed home by myself, bored to death. Then they came home around 4 and about an hour later, the doctor called them to go back, so everyone left again. My mom came home a while later. I was on the computer all day, doing nothing then I finally found something to do! I watched Ramona and Beezus online by myself. It was cute and sad and some parts I felt so bad for some of them. It was a really good movie! Anyway, I got sleepy around 11:30, so I went to bed early. Well, I tried. I went into my room and then I couldn't sleep anymore, so I just sat there and messed around with my stuff, haha. Around 1am, my dad came home and I thought my sisters came back also but my little sister was admitted to the hospital and my sister was asked to stay with her, so only my dad came home. I went to bed around 2am.

11/07/10
Um, let's see. My parents left to go to the hospital to see my little sister. Around 3, I think, my mom & sister came home. Around 4, I went to Rite Aid to buy some snacks. Came back to watch The Blind Side with my sister, then we watched Becoming Jane. My mom cooked chicken drumsticks for dinner. Snacked on chips for the rest of the night, haha. Went to bed early again, yay! I'm starting to get the hang of this :)

11/08/10
My mom woke me up around 8:30, and I went to get ready. I had some cheerios, without milk cos we didn't have any ): We left around 10:30 to go to the hospital to see my little sister. They left me there to watch her while my mom took my dad home to shower. We got bored sitting around and got hungry, so I went to go buy McDonald's with her $20, haha. Gosh, she told me that McDonald's was on the 2nd floor, and when I got there, there was nothing! So I had to ask this lady in the elevator and she was like "it's on the 1st floor" and I'm like "WOW T.T" LOL. Got the food, then went back to the room and ate chicken nuggets & fries with her while watching disney channel, haha. The nurse kept walking in and out to check on her. We wanted to watch some movies and we had already requested for it but no one came to give it to us T.T So sad. We ended up going out to walk around for a while, then I was called to go downstairs cos my parents came and the patients are only allowed 2 visitors at a time T.T So lame. But I ended up going back upstairs anyway, LOL! Played some games with my little sister then we got questioned about her health for like an hour. It was so annoying -____- Around 4:30, my mom and I went home. I got a notice in the mail saying that my order came but I wasn't home to receive it, so my mom took me to the post office to pick it up and she left to drop off stuff at my grandmother's house. I went to the post office and the lady said that it's too early cos the mailman is still out there working and he hasn't dropped off the package to them yet, so I would have to come get it tomorrow. So sad ): So I called my mom to come pick me up then we went home. Did my chores, then my mom made dinner. My sister came home and we watched Casino Royal 007, well .. we tried. The disc was scratched so we didn't really get to finish the whole movie, haha. Hooray for going to bed early again! (: Well sorta, I went to bed around 12:30, haha. :P

11/09/10

I had such a weird, random day. Woke up around 11:30, ate some rice with cabbage & chinese sausages [lap cherng]. Before eating, Jennie L. came over and had to get something from my dad but his keys weren't home, unfortunately. So we called my parents to ask how we were gonna get the stuff. At first, we were gonna drive down to the hospital to get the keys from my dad but later, we heard that he was gonna come home, so Jennie left first. I called my mom and she said that my dad wouldn't be home until 3 or 4. So I called to tell Jennie's mom and she said it's okay but call her when my dad gets home cos they might still need the stuff. So I was sitting here and realized that I still have to pick up my package from the post office. I got ready then I went to pick it up around 1 and came home around 1:30. So my dad gets home around 2:30 and I call her, and she says she'll be home soon but she wasn't back yet when my dad was leaving to go back to the hospital, so my dad left his car keys since he drove my mom's car. Hah, it was so weird. Before my dad left, he gave me a Winnie the Pooh cooking book, LOL. It was a little kids book, and it was old, written on with marker, so I'm guessing he must have found it when he went through his stuff, haha. Anyway, I sat around complaining that I was still hungry and stuff. My mom came home and said she wasn't making anything for dinner, bummer T.T Then my sister came home around 6:30 and said that she was going out for dinner with her friends, super sad face! ): But she let me use her card to order food online :) Thanks sis! My food just came a while ago. Since my order had to be over $23, I ordered spaghetti w/ meatballs, potato wedges, 2 slices of cheesecake (1 for my sister and 1 for me) and a coke & since my spaghetti was a meal, it came with a bread stick and side salad. Wow, that's a lot, yup! It was all for $26, well it would have been $23 but there was tax and delivery fee included, haha. Mmh, so good! Plus, it was still super hot when they delivered it, that's awesome, especially during this weather, it warms me up <3 Haha.

No comments: