Monday, November 15, 2010

11/13/10 - 11/14/10

11/13/10
Got up around 11 and was about to order food online for lunch but Faith needed to come over to use the computer, so we waited a while before eating. For about an hour, she struggled with making her flash drive work with our computer, haha sorry it's kind of complicating. Anyway, after Faith left, we looked for something to eat online. Yum, pasta! Good thing they had an Italian restaurant nearby that delivers :) We ordered around 12:30, then the food came around 1pm. About 5 minutes later, my sister came home from work then we ate together while watching a movie - The Ugly Truth. In the middle of our movie, my auntie, grandmother, my baby cousin Devin and the other 2 kids that they babysit, Katherine and Jason, came over. It was so unexpected. Anyway, they hung out and talked for a while, then they left. We got to finish our lunch and the movie, finally. Then a couple minutes after that, they came back to give us ice cream. We were all like 'WTF?' hahaha, so random. Then I watched Ramona and Beezus again, with my little sister this time, since my older sister went out a little later. I wanna buy that movie :) Hm, after the movie, we did another puzzle then we taped all the puzzles up and put it up in our room :P Then for the rest of the night, we watched Winx Club, haha. Around 11, when my sister came home, we hung out in the room and talked for a while until we fell asleep around 12:30 or 1 in the morning, haha.

11/14/10
Mother woke me up around 8 but I was too tired to get up or respond to her so she told me to ask my dad to take me to do laundry a little later. I went back to bed and got up around 10, put all the laundry in the bag/basket, took a quick shower, got everything ready, then went to do laundry around 11:30. After putting the clothes in the wash, I went to the Mexican restaurant on that block to buy some quesadillas, yum! Went back to the laundry place and the clothes were almost done in the wash, so I waited like 5 minutes to put the clothes in the dryer. After all of that, I finally had the time to eat my quesadillas. There was this girl next to me that kept staring at me eat, it was so weird. It's like she was jealous that I had food or something cos she looked at me, picked up her basket, and put it back down super hard, as if she was angry because she didn't get to eat any or something. I thought it was funny but rude at the same time cos of the way she did that. And it wasn't just once, she did it like 3 times. Like she was expecting me to share it with her, when I don't even know her. Oh, then there was this little boy who was there with his grandma, and this lady next to me, she touched his head/hair and was all like "hey you, remember me?" then the little boy looked so traumatized cos she was like shaking his head and then he ran off to his grandma. I'd be pretty freaked out too and be like "WTF LADY, GET AWAY FROM ME!". Who the hell does that to a little kid? It's so creepy -_- Anyway, after I was done eating, I went to fold the laundry and since I have a lot to fold and I only had one cart to put the clothes in, I left the others in the dryer until I finished with one pile. But OH MY GOSH, there was this lady that was super impatient. She kept going "tch tch tch! is this yours?!" and I'm all like "yeah" and she makes me take it out. Like she literally opened the dryer and stood there waiting for me to go take my clothes out, as if there were no other dryers for her to use. THREE TIMES, fucking annoying man. Sometimes I just wanted to go up to her and be like "TAKE YOUR CLOTHES HOME TO DRY, SHEESH!" Anyway, I finished with the laundry at like 1pm, so I called my dad to pick me up. Dude, I swear, no one picks up their damn phone T.T I called my dad and my sister like 6 times until I finally got a response -___- Anyway, went home and found out that my dad found the cable box, so we can return it. Oh and he found our playstation, so I played bust-a-move with my sister. Around 3ish, Jenn came over to play, haha. Then like at 4ish, we went out. At first, we were gonna go get smoothies at Porto's but then Jenn was hungry so we went to KBBQ, yum! :D After, we planned to get smoothies but when we got there, they were closed ): SO SAD. So we ended up going to Cha for Tea to eat some shaved ice. Oh gosh, I went to use the restroom and there were these 3 girls who were really impatient. They kept twisting on the knob as if the door would magically open while I was in there. So I opened the door and gave them a stare, like WTF then one of them goes "ohhh sorry, got kind of excited there" and I'm like thinking to myself "wtf is there to be excited about? you're just here to use the restroom. &dude, if there's someone in there, you can't just rush them out, fucken crazies." So like, I went to go sit down and I was telling Jenn and my sister about what happened, then the guy behind me thought I said that someone made the restroom dirty or smelly or something, LOL! Then a couple minutes later, he and his friends were leaving and he stops by our table and he's like "have a good night, ladies!" and at first I was gonna be like "do we know you?" but then I looked up and I'm like "ohh, you too!" cos I realized he was the one we were talking to earlier, hahaha. Anyway, I was on crack all night. Hung out at Cha for Tea until 8ish? Then we went to Target and walked around until 9, then we went home :) Such a random day and I was so crazy all day, haha. Now I'm home and I have nothing to do, ahhh. I'm bored. What to do tomorrow (well, today 11/15, lol)? ;o

No comments: