Saturday, November 13, 2010

11/10/10 - 11/12/10

11/10/10
I'm still a little upset [refer to my last post] from that. But I'm like 'whatever' now. Anyway, I blew off my parents when they asked me to go watch my sister while my dad comes home for a quick shower, cos I got tired of dealing with those doctors that keep investigating in my sister's health life; questioning every damn thing that we already answered like a thousand times. Sorry, but I was annoyed so I didn't bother with it. So instead of going there, I told my parents that I had class around 2 and they just so happened to leave a little after 2pm, so I didn't have to force myself out of the house to make it seem like I actually had class that day. Bad, I know. So I just sat around, spoke on the phone for a while with my sister while she was working, then later I went to get ready & then walked to the post office to pick up my package. I got my movies! I had ordered The Ugly Truth, The Hangover, and Taken :) Later that night, my mom and sister came home, then my sister went out, my mom went to bed early, I don't even think we had dinner, haha. Oh & I started watching a new drama called "Down With Love", really funny :) Lol.

11/11/10
Happy Veteran's Day? It was actually a really good day, I gotta admit. Around 10am, I got a call from my auntie asking if my sister was home yet cos she wanted to bring something over, but my sister wasn't, so yeah. Then a few minutes later, my mom called and told me to get ready by 12 so I could switch with my dad and go visit my little sister in the hospital while my mom takes him home so he can take a shower and eat. So when I got to the hospital, I was asking to go up to the 6th floor to see my sister, and the guy that I was talking to, was like deaf or something. I had to repeat myself like 5 times T.T LOL. Anyway, I went on the wrong elevator so I went back down and walked around the 1st floor for like 5 minutes until I found the right one, then I was like "WOW, it was just around the corner" LOL. I think I got lost cos I went to McDonald's for a smoothie & apple pies, and I guess I didn't know my way out from there, haha. Anyway, I made it up to her room and she waiting for me, so she could order lunch cos my dad told her to wait until I came, haha. She had spaghetti, curly fries and a milkshake, yum! We were gonna play monopoly when she was done eating but the game never came. I think the assistant/nurse forgot, haha. So we just sat there watching TV, specifically Total Drama WORLD TOUR :P Then I had to go cos my dad was back and my mom had to go back to work. It was so sad cos my little sister was so bored at the hospital so she was like "nooooo, don't go!" LOL. Anyway, I went home and ate again cos I was still hungry and plus, we bought some food at the food cart in Chinatown before we went to the hospital, so yum! So like, I sat around, hoping that my books would come in the mail but it never did ): So pretty much all day, I just sat at home, using the computer, then later around 4ish or 5, got picked up by Jenn, then we went to pick up Julie, then we went to get gas first. After, Jenn stopped by the bank, then we went to In N Out, yummy! We didn't know what to do next, so we stopped by Joanne's first, cos Jenn needed to buy something for her friend. Then we were sitting in the car and I was like "I feel like going to Cue's" then we ended up going to Cue's, hahaha! We still had about an hour left after we were done at Cue's, so we went to Walmart to look for puzzles cos I wanted to get another puzzle :P Dang, we found this huge box with 12 puzzles [100-500 pieces each] and it was only $15, so we got it! Nice pictures too, haha :) After Walmart, they dropped me off at home and then they went off to party, lmao. I got home and it was like PITCH DARK cos no one was home yet o.o So I called my sister and she was like "we're almost home!" haha. A couple minutes later, everyone was home! My little sister was discharged from the hospital and they went out for dinner :) It was nice to have everyone home again. It was so quiet when my dad & little sister weren't home for the past week. I ended up watching the drama until like 12am, then I went to bed. Pretty good day, I must say. It wasn't much but just the simplest things brightened up my day <3

11/12/10
Got up and just sat around doing nothing, haha. My dad gave me one of those monopoly thingies that said that I could get a free medium fries. Yum! Around 3, the mailman came and dropped off my packages, yay! I got my books :) After, I went to take a quick shower and when I came out, I accidentally wet the rug in the bathroom cos I came out really fast T.T Anyway, around 4, I just so happened to go downstairs to get the mail when Jenn came over. So we went to go say hi to Tommy since he was right outside, haha. Talked for about 5 minutes then we went back to my place and started on the puzzle! We chose a 100-piece cos Jenn had to leave in a little while. Johanna and my mom came home like at 5, then Jenn left a while after we finished the puzzle, lol. Hope you liked the book I got you! :) Anyway, mother made dinner, caught up with Vampire Diaries with my sisters, read some of the books I got, then we tried watching my drama but the video wasn't working T.T It kept going on commercial, sheesh! Then we got sleepy, so we went to bed early, like around 11:30, haha.