Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Is it too much

to ask for a response in return? I show that I care and I'm there for you guys but even when I try to keep in touch, I don't get anything in return. It's like, I'm being ignored/avoided. If I am, tell me so I can stop trying, cos I feel like everyone else is getting all the attention from you guys but me. Do you know how bad that feels? I'm trying so hard yet I'm not even getting a "I miss you too" in return or something. A "yeah, me too" will do too, just say SOMETHING. Maybe it's just me thinking too much but seriously though, you guys mean a lot to me. If I don't mean anything to you, just tell me. It's better than sitting around & thinking that I am actually worth even a second of your time. Seeing your responses to other people but me during the times when you are online, yeah, it hurts. It really does.

I feel like I'm talking to a goddamn wall.

No comments: