to blog about today before it turns 12am, haha :P
So this random number called me like more than 6 times, since this morning around 9 or 10, how annoying. I finally decided to get out of bed around 11. When I got out of the bathroom, I was already told so rudely to do a bunch of a things and that just gave me a major headache to start off my day. How wonderful, just great. I thought my dad was leaving to work but he came back upstairs after like 10 minutes T.T So I got bothered again. I made food to eat, then a while later, called the cable company to come pick up our cable box cos we were still being charged for cable even though we canceled it, because we still had the cable box, wow T.T then the guy on the phone said that it would cost us $20 to have someone come over to pick it up, so I asked if we could just drop it off to them so that we wouldn't have to pay and it turned out that, we can! That's pretty cool, it's only in Eagle Rock, haha. Anyway, I was rudely asked to go with my dad & little sister to her doctor's appointment, after I had specifically told my dad that Jenn was gonna come over a little later. So I rejected & I was like "if you wanted me to go with you guys, you should have spoke up sooner, like, let's say, yesterday?" then he left without saying a word, oh well. Went to get ready, then my sister came home then Jenn came and we went to Cha for Tea to get some drinks then we went to Santa Anita Mall cos my sister wanted to look for a birthday present for my mom cos her birthday is coming up next week :) We walked around and found a nice top, yay! Then after that, we went to go eat at Sbarro. Yum, spaghetti! Thanks for the treat, sis! Then we went home & played Bust-a-Move, lmao! xD
Yay, I finished a few seconds before 12am, LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment