Woke up around 11, ended up ordering food online. This time, I ordered from a Greek restaurant :P Fast delivery, yummy food! A while later, the mail man knocked super hard on my door and I got a bunch of packages! I got 2 of my movies and 2 games that I ordered online, yaaay! &This necklace I ordered that I thought was a bracelet T.T I'm gonna return it though cos it doesn't look all that nice, haha. Anyway, I was doing a puzzle and then my little sister & mom came home. Shared my food with them again, then played uno with my little sister, then she had to do hw, so when my sister got back from work, I played uno & mancala with her instead, LOL! That's pretty much all I did all day. Pretty simple :) Went to bed at like 3am again, haha.
10/28/10
Got up at 10am, woke up Jenn, fell asleep again, woke up at 10:30, just layed on my bed while I was trying to think & picture what in my head of what I should wear. Finally thought of something, then got up to look for my clothes, then went to shower, ahaha! Got ready early this time, got picked up by Jenn like at 12, went to Porto's to get smoothies, cheese rolls & tried something new on the menu, called mariquitas or something, they're like chips, and really addicting x.x Went to school, sat in the car in the parking lot, Jenn fell asleep, I was almost falling asleep, stayed up playing solitaire & spider solitaire on her laptop while we listened to music. She got up around 2pm, and we WERE gonna go to class late but we got lazy, so we were like "fcuk it, let's go home", so she dropped me off and went home to nap, haha. Around 3:30, I got 2 more movies in the mail, yay! I was hungry, so I made some pasta to eat first. Around 5, went out for dinner at korean bbq with my sister and Julie! We got lost going there, wow T.T Food was yum! It was Julie's first time having korean bbq, and she liked it, yaaaaay! :D After, we had to go to Party City, but we got lost going there, not even kidding! LOL. We finally got good directions from Jenn through text, haha! Got to Party City & WOW it was so packed! Got what we needed then left. OH GOSH, I HAD TO PEE SO BADLY x___X But the restrooms were closed, so I held it in. &YES, WE GOT LOST AGAIN, LOL! Found our way back though xD Julie had to get gas first, then she dropped us off and went home. Hope you had fun getting lost with us today, Julie! xD &I hope you had a great first time having korean bbq :D Sorry we didn't have time to watch movies together. Maybe tomorrow? :)

10/29/10
So TODAY, I am planning to go take my permit test, like FINALLY. I know, I know, I'm so late on this. Everyone else has already taken their test, haha. Hopefully I pass on my first try ;o After my permit, go home & maybe go with Jenn to drop off my box to return at the UPS place? Idk, we'll see! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment