Ehhhhhhh I don't like Mondays. Woke up, got ready & Jenn picked me up around 1. Headed to Porto's Bakery & I bought myself a Mango Smoothie. Oh gosh, you guys have GOT TO try their smoothies. It's like no other. They're SO good, I'm not even kidding! Then we headed to school and went to class. Wow, I almost fell asleep in there, haha. Luckily, our professor let us leave early, after she passed back our essays & gave us our midterm review/study sheets. OH MY GOSH, I got a B on my paper! SO HAPPY. I kept telling myself that I'll be satisfied as long as I get at least a C but this grade exceeded my expectations :) I'm so glad I got a good grade, especially since I BSed the whole thing. I felt like I just advertised what a cup was, HAHAHA! Anyways, got dropped off at home, thanks Jenn! I forgot what else happened after that. All I know is that, I didn't go to bed until 3am, hahaha!
10/12/10
No class! Oh gosh, I didn't wake up until 2:30pm! So basically, I just went online all day. For some reason, I wasn't hungry until like, 4pm. By the time I finished eating, it was almost dinner time already, LOL. It was a slow day for me. I don't remember what else happened. Ended up staying up til 3am again, so bad T.T
10/13/10
Once again, no class. Didn't get up until 2pm ;o Went online the whole day. Made ramen noodles for lunch :) Oh yummmmy! Chores after then watched One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl and Hellcats with my little sister online :) Didn't go to bed until 3am, again! ><
10/14/10
OH MAN, so tired! Got up at 11am, woke up Jenn around 11:10, fell back asleep and didn't get up until 20 minutes after. Went online for a while, didn't start getting ready until like 12. Got picked up around 12:30. Yay, McDonald's! Thanks for the french fries, Jenn! :D Ate on the way to PCC. Got super lazy so we decided to just sit in the car, stall time, take pictures and talk about what we did for the past 2 days LOL. Took a quick trip to the restroom. After, decided to go to the mall. Went to Arcadia mall to walk around & look for stuff. Oh man, freaking Jenn, you crazy shopper! Good thing I stopped you from getting more! Haha. Oh my gosh, we encountered a weird lady. She was complimenting my shirt, then she asked about what shampoo I use for my hair, then she asked for my hand and she wanted to drag me over to her booth to curl or straighten my hair. THAT'S JUST WEIRD. I don't think that works unless you're a cute guy, LOL. That lady just made it seem creepy! After the mall, went back to PCC. Waited in the library & used Jenn's laptop while she went to class to take a test. She got out around 8pm, then we left. Dropped me off at home, thanks! Rushed to my room to open my letter and yay! I got my fafsa money :D It's not much though cos I only have 2 classes this semester /: But I'm glad I finally got it cos I was complaining this whole month, LOL! Ate dinner and now I'm online :) I need to sleep early & wake up earlier tomorrow. ;o
No comments:
Post a Comment