Yaaay it's Friday! I was supposed to get to Verdugo around 1pm but I was running late T.T Jenn picked me up around 12. When we got to Glendale, we had trouble finding the Chase bank. Finally got there, deposited my financial aid check and took out $20 and we went to Porto's Bakery. Bought cheese rolls & a strawberry banana smoothie for Jenn and potato balls & a mango smoothie for myself :) Yum! Jenn dropped me off at the bus stop and the bus came like, 5 minutes later. Good thing I wasn't late! There were some weird people in the bus .. kinda freaked me out. Got to Verdugo around 3pm, met up with Tiffy and caught up while we waited for Geneive to finish her test. Dropped off our stuff at Tiffy's house then went to Vons to buy stuff to make pasta and bake cookies. Went back to Tiffy's house, put the cookies in the oven and impatiently waited for the water to boil so we could put the pasta. We literally stood next to the stove and stared at the pot of water LOL. After the pasta and cookies were done, we went to the living room to eat & watch "How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days". I'm surprised you guys had not seen that movie before! I've seen it so many times before but I was still into the movie, hahaha. After the movie, we got ready & took a jog to the bus stop at Tommy's. We missed the bus though ): So Geneive & Tiffy waited at the bus stop with me. It took about an hour for the next bus to come ;o It was so cold sitting out there! We took some pictures and talked while we waited for the bus. It came around 8, and Geneive's dad came, so it was really good timing! :) Got on the bus and since it was almost 9 already, we got dropped off at Glendale and we had to wait to transfer to the 94 bus. It was surprisingly fast, it came in like 2 minutes! Got off the bus and I was hungry, so I went to get food at McDonald's before I went home. I got 2 apple pies, a double cheeseburger and large fries :P Got home around 10pm, ate & shared some of my food with my sisters, watched Glitter with my sisters, then watched some CSI Miami before we went to bed around 12pm.

10/16/10
Woke up around 10, got ready around 11, made ramen noodles for my little sister, Alina came over then we got picked up by Kelly around 12. Went to get gas first, then went to pick up Megan. Her uncle tried to get us to eat something but we didn't want any, haha. Thanks for the water & crackers! Then we were on our way to Glendale. Walked around for a while, then went to get something to eat. I had a large McDonald's chicken nuggets meal with Kelly, Megan had Subway and we just shared some fries with Alina :) After that, we walked around some more. Alina was starting to get hungry, so we walked a little more then headed over to Ichiban for some sushi. The white roll and the fried ice cream was really good! It was my first time there :) My treat! After our little dinner, we went to In N Out cos Megan had to buy food for her mom? Megan's uncle came to pick her up then we left. We had trouble finding Kelly's car, we went to the wrong side of the parking lot, LOL. But we found it! Dropped off Alina, then I got dropped off. Thanks for the ride, Kelly! :) I forgot what happened the rest of the night o.O

10/17/10
My mom woke me up around 10. Showered, got ready, then my mom dropped me off at the laundry place. Went to CVS after I put the clothes in the wash. Took out like $20 from my debit cos I wanted to buy something. Went to buy chips & a drink, bought a scratcher and lost T.T then walked back to the laundry place. Dude, I swear, everyone was being so rude to me. I'm not racist against Mexicans, okay? But I just gotta say this .. just because I was the only Asian there, you guys were fucking giving me stares and taking up all the damn dryers even if it meant you had to waste a quarter on one piece of clothing in the machine. THAT'S JUST FUCKING STUPID. Anyway, after laundry, I went home. About a half hour later, I had an early dinner with the family while we watched Crossroads. After dinner, did chores, then watched Brave New Girl with my sisters. Around 7:30, Kelly picked me up and we went to Tapioca Express -- after we got lost for a while, haha. After, we went to Target to buy goldfish for Cathy :) Went to go visit Cathy cos we had a feeling she wasn't in a good mood, so we went to go see if she was okay. Hung out with Cathy for a while, then went to Kelly's house to get shoes for Denise, then went to Denise's house to give her the shoes, then I got dropped off at home. Hah, what a random night. Thanks Kelly! Did we bond well tonight? LOL! :P
10/18/10
Stupid alarm T.T Woke me up around 9:30 but I fell back asleep. Woke up at 10 then called Jenn to wake her up. Took so long to get out of bed but I finally got up and got ready. Ate a toast & drank some tea. Got my stuff ready then Jenn picked me up around 12. Went to get gas first, then drove to Alhambra to get her oil change but the place was closed down. Pulled over and called the place in West Covina and it turned out that she can get it for free for the first time, so we went to West Covina and waited for about a half hour until they finished. After the oil change, we decided not to go to class cos we would have been late already. Missed our midterms, so I guess we'll just make up for it by doing the extra credit. We took a walk around the mall and looked at a bunch of dresses, haha. Gosh, I was so tempted to buy stuff T.T We're so bad at stalling time. After the mall, we went to go eat at Big Boy's! I haven't been there before, so it was my first time :D It was good :) A classic burger with salad on the side, yum! Ohh, cashier guy. You made me not wanna look you in eye, haha ;) I kept looking back anyway :P After that, we went back to Jenn's house and watched Beauty and the Beast. I was telling her how I never got to finish that movie, cos I always got interrupted and I would miss some of it /: That goes for a lot of Disney movies. I've seen most of them, but I always miss most parts of it T.T It's so sad. After the movie, we went to Rite Aid cos we both needed cough drops and she wanted to buy some medicine. Then I got dropped off at home. Watched The Perfect Man with my sisters then went online for a while. I was falling asleep on the computer table so I went to bed around 1 or 2, haha. OH BTW, Jenn & I agreed on NO MCDONALD'S FOR THE REST OF THE MONTH! We're tempted, but no! Which means, we don't get to have any until November 1st, haha :P
10/19/10
Woke up around 11. My throat got worse /: I was lazy all day. I didn't pee, wash my face or brush my teeth until like 4 something, then I heated up some chicken soup and made tuna sandwiches for my sister and I to eat. Then we watched How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days :) I ordered some more movies online! Ahh, I'm craving curry, korean bbq, pizza, pasta, french fries, soup, salad, etc. /: So bad, especially cos I'm sick T.T
1 comment:
Ichiban , was it priceyy? lol
Post a Comment