Friday, October 22, 2010

10/20/10 - 10/22/10

10/20/10
No class! Woke up around 10, got ready, Jenn picked me up around 11, went to CVS to use the ATM machine, went to Glendale to turn in & get more job applications, walked around some more, went to Porto's Bakery to get potato balls & tried a guava smoothie - which was SO good, try it!, then we were on our way to the CAAM - California African American Museum. We had to take notes & pictures for ourextra credit paper for art history class. Our hands were cramped from all that note-taking T.T We got there around 3, so we only had 2 hours to look around and take notes. We left like, 5-10 minutes before the closing time, cos it closed at 5, haha. After, we got stuck in traffic for a while. Got dropped off at home like at 6? Haha.

10/21/10

Woke up at 10:30 to wake up Jenn, fell asleep, woke her up again around 11, went back to bed, then after all that texting back & forth, we decided to skip class cos we were both dying from our sicknes T.T Our voices sounded all weird, all this coughing & stuffy/runny noses, LOL gaaash. Slept for a while more, then finally got out of bed around 12. Had some canned chicken noodle soup & a lot of hot tea & cough drops. Haha, so I was trying to pay for the order that I made online cos I bought some shirts and the site wouldn't let me pay. I kept trying over and over again, then I get a phone call from the bank and the guy was like "I see you're trying to pay for your order but it won't go through, so I thought I'd call & let you know that I can help you out with that" then he explains to me why it wasn't working, then he did all his techy computer stuff, then I tried paying for my order again and it worked! Whoo, thanks dude! Hahaha, it was funny how it was so random. It was nice of him to call & help me with that. I was getting so frustrated with it, haha xD Anyway, everyone came home pretty early. LOL when my dad came home and heard me coughing nonstop so he gave me $20 and said "Go to Rite Aid and buy medicine, go!" LOL. So I met up with my sister downstairs cos she was coming home from work, and then we walked to Rite Aid together, bought some crackers, sauce & pasta, and medicine. Went home to make pasta, ordered more movies online with my sisters, ate + drank my medicine, then planned to go to bed around 1am but I had to wash dishes & do stuff for my dad, so I didn't go to bed until around 3am. Wow T.T Hahaha.

10/22/10
Woke up around 9 to use the restroom, went back to bed, woke up at 10 to call & wake up Jenn, went back to sleep, woke up Jenn at 10:30, fell asleep again, woke up at 11, then finally got up to get ready. Got picked up around 12, went to Glendale to turn in our job applications, walked around, got tempted to buy something but ended up not getting it, bought some food to eat at home, walked around some more, then left & got home around 2:30. My mom & little sister came home around 4, then my sister came home from work, then my dad came home. Bought more stuff online, gosh T.T I'm so bad at this, I've gotta stop ordering stuff online! LOL. Ohh, my mommy made porridge for dinner cos she knew I was sick :) Thanks, mom! My throat is so itchy T.T I keep coughing so much, ughhhhh. GO AWAY STUPID SICKNESS X___X

No comments: