09/28/10
TUESDAY, NO CLASS! YAAAY! :D I stayed home and did nothing for a while. Jenn missed class cos she fell asleep, haha. Ended up going out with her when she woke up. Got picked up, went to Target cos she wanted to get photo albums and stationary papers, haha. Went to the food court to get a hot dog & soda after. There was this little boy that was sitting by us, he was so cute! Haha. After that, we went to the Chase bank across the street to deposit my $25. I forgot to ask them for my pin x__x Anyways, we went to Jenn's house. I watched Phantom of the Opera while she tore down all the pictures off her walls. OH GOSH, it was so plain & boring. I wanna write all over your walls, Jenn! LOL. Damn, she filled up one whole album with 300+ pictures already but there were still A LOT of extras. Time to get another album, haha. Around 6 or 7, we stopped by Rite Aid cos she needed to buy tape and we saw pretty stationary paper! :D Haha. Then I got dropped off at home at 8-ish. :)
09/29/10
No class! School was closed for the day cos of a faculty meeting thing? I forgot, but yeah LOL. Planned to go to Olive Garden but it got canceled ): Anyway, my dad & sister got back from the hospital cos she had a doctor's appointment. They got me Mcdonalds! :D After I got ready, my uncle unexpectedly showed up at our door step LOL! I was sort of in a rush to get downstairs cos Jenn was probably waiting for a while already. Had to talk to my uncle for a while cos I didn't want to be rude and be like, kick him out or something, haha. It's okay though, cos my little sister was home too. I had to take my uncle to the uncle next door to talk about cars or something o.o So after they met, I got to leave, aha. Got in the car & headed to Glendale! I was sort of out of it & my tummy was hurting -_- So lame. So I was quiet then alive then quiet again. Watched Jenn do all the shopping ;o LOL. After Glendale, got dropped off at home. Wow, I got Wetzel Pretzel Bits but I couldn't even finish it -_- Waste of my $3, haha. DOUBLE RAINBOW then rain at last! :D It was so pretty :) Ended up watching a drama with my little sister, got bored cos we weren't really paying attention o.o KBBQ meat for dinner for the three of us, my mom, little sister & I cos my older sister and dad weren't home for dinner. Uhhhs, what else happened? I forgot, haha!
09/30/10
Got confused with the time. Woke up Jenn at 11:11 :) Later, it was almost 12 and I thought it was still 10 or 11am. Quickly got ready and got picked up around 12. Got to class on time but the teacher didn't let us in until 10-15 minutes after. The test started a couple minutes later, after he passed out the answer sheet and questions. I think I failed on the slide show part, but I think I got the rest :) Got to leave class right after! I ended up getting out around 2:20. Bumped into Genesis and sat around to talk where he kept tripping out about his grade for speech which was a 90% A, THAT'S GOOD OKAY?! Waited until 3:30 when Jenn got out of class. Gave Genesis a ride home, then stopped by Lollicup to get Jenn's large thai tea. Stupid parking patrol officer! >:[ Got dropped off at home after. My mom and little sister were at the door already, haha. Then about 20 minutes later, my sister got back from work, LOL. Yay, yummy leftovers! Ate a little then dinner was ready, so I had some more. Lots of tomatoes o.o Watched some shows online with my sisters. Went to bed around 11.
10/01/10
FRIDAYYYYYY! :D Originally, I was gonna be staying home cos there was nothing planned. BUT last minute, got invited to go to the mall with Jenn & Kelly :) Didn't feel like staying home, so I rushed to get ready & got picked up around 3. Glendale, here we go again! LOL. Walked around, they shopped a little, got their transformers stickers for their cars. Went back to Jenn's car to stick on the sticker, then drove to Kelly's house to stick on her sticker. She kept having to drive her car back & forth and making a bunch of U-turns cos of all the cars, hahaha. Took pictures of both cars with the transformers stickers and yeah, you get the point! :D After, I got a ride home from Kelly :) Thanks for the ride! Watched Vampire Diaries with the sisters. Dinner then watched some more. Got annoyed, wanted to break something, took it out on online shopping, blasted music in my ears, went to bed around 1am.
No comments:
Post a Comment