Sunday, October 3, 2010

10/02/10 - 10/03/10

10/02/10
Had a day with the sisters <3 Woke up around 11am and later around 12, my sister asked if we wanted to go to IHOP for lunch. So we got ready and walked there together when she came home. Mmh, food was yummy! Service was really bad though. So, our waiter was gone for a pretty long time and he never came back out. We were hoping to get service from someone else. There were these 2 ladies standing by the cashier area - btw, they work there too. So, my sister and I were sitting there, waving our arms back & forth like crazy people. Those ladies OBVIOUSLY see us but they just ignore us. So I started to get really pissed off and impatient. So my sister gives me the check & money and I go up there to pay. The other lady had already left, so when I got up there, the lady says to me "Is everything okay, ma'am?" and I was about to explode in her face right there and freaking bitch slap her. "NO EVERYTHING IS NOT OKAY. YOU AND YOUR DUMBASS LADYFRIEND THAT JUST LEFT, OBVIOUSLY SAW US ASKING FOR ASSISTANCE AND YOU GUYS JUST STOOD AROUND TALKING. NOW YOU'RE ASKING IF EVERYTHING IS OKAY?! YOU'VE GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME" is what I wanted to say to her ugly ass face. I hope you get fired for not doing any work in a place that people are supposed to "COME HUNGRY. LEAVE HAPPY." Anyway, after that seriously rude service we encountered at IHOP, we walked down to Bank of America cos my sister had to deposit her money, then we went to 99cents store cos my little sister wanted to get silly bandz and we got some snacks. Then we went to CVS cos there's a Chase ATM machine there and we wanted to deposit money into our cards but UNFORTUNATELY, you can't deposit, you can only take out money. HOW RETARTED IS THAT?! Anyway, after that, we went to the library to borrow a couple movies, then we walked across the street to Rite Aid to buy ice cream! Went home and got my movie in the mail, yay! Ended up watching movies with my sisters all day/night :D We watched -- According to Greta, I Can Do Bad All By Myself and Nanny Diaries. We were gonna watch Whip It, but didn't feel like it. Oh wells!

10/03/10
Family day today! My mom woke me up around 10am to get ready cos my dad said he was gonna take us out to eat. The plan was to go eat dim sum but after I got ready, it was already almost 11 and when I woke up my little sister to get ready, and after my sister got ready, it was already 12-ish. We were pretty much late for dim sum already LOL. So we decided to go to Olive Garden for the unlimited pasta. I got confused with the directions getting there so I was being bitched at for taking the long way. YES, EVEN THOUGH I'VE BEEN GOING THERE A LOT LATELY, I FORGOT THE WAY TO GET THERE. MY BAD. MY MEMORY ISN'T THAT GOOD. So once we got there and the menu came to our table, our parents start bitching at us about how it's so damn expensive, then my sisters start blaming me, in a joking way, but still, that really pissed me off. So I try to recommend the unlimited pasta to my parents cos it's cheap and worth it, but they're all like "no I don't want it!" and I'm like "wow .. fine." Then we see pizza on the menu and my dad was like "alright let's get that" and we read that, you get unlimited salad and my mom wanted salad, so it was like WIN-WIN. Sheesh I swear, asian parents are so damn complicated. I pretty much lost my appetite after that, so I didn't eat that much. I would have gotten more pasta but since I wasn't in the mood anymore, I only finished that first plate and I was full already. It was good though. Maybe I would have ate more if no one had complained about anything T.T After we were done, my mom was complaining about how the bill is gonna come out to be more than $90 and I was like "no way, not even" and when the bill came, it was only around $70 for the 5 of us. After Olive Garden, we went to Joanne's Fabric then Costco. I was pretty much annoyed the whole day because they bitched at me for everything that happened that day. It was fucking annoying. I swear, we can never have ONE good day cos they always have something to yell about. When we came home, I had to get all the laundry into the bag. Went to do laundry around 4. I tried to do my paper for art history but I only got up to 4 paragraphs and it's not even enough to fill up 3 pages T.T Gosh, I know I was like the only Asian at the laundry place, but damn, every damn Mexican was like dogging me and giving me attitude. I was being nice and even helped them out when they dropped their clothes on the floor. UGH X___X Bitches. Got home around 7 and everyone decides to be nice after I tell them that I separated all their clothes and everyone has their own pile so they don't need to go through everything to find their clothes. Just WOW.

The only good part of my day was when my dad brought up the Las Vegas trip for our Thanksgiving weekend/my mom's birthday. That was the only moment of the day where we were all happy and excited cos we haven't been to Vegas in like, 5-6 years already. I hope this plan will proceed & not be canceled, cos I really want a family vacation & I really miss Las Vegas. I really hope it's only the 5 of us and my parents don't all of a sudden invite other people last minute.

No comments: