On the bright side, I've had more time to do more things beside sitting by the computer and wasting my days away, LOL! :P Let's do a short update since I'm just sitting in Jenn's room and she totally knocked out on me and I have nothing else to do, haha :P
11/18/10
Ended up not going to class at all cos I got lazy once the time came. Went to the mall and walked around. Felt like dressing up so we went to try on some dresses, etc. Wanted to get this shirt but didn't wanna waste my money cos I only had $36 left in my bank account. I totally regret it cos I really wanted it T.T Anyway, went to UCLA with Jenn for a while, and on the ride back, tried to figure out what we wanted to do. Ended up calling up Alanna & Steven to see what they were up to. Then we met up and went to this Jap. restaurant in Arcadia to eat curry and hangout. Didn't leave until like, 11 something. Stopped by Jack in the Box to get something to drink. Lost Alanna and Steven so we just went straight home, haha. Everyone was asleep and I tried to go on the computer but it was dead, like pitch dark. NOTHING was working. So freaking lame T.T
11/19/10 - 11/22/10
I tried to get the computer to work but it was a total FAIL. I think I made it worse T.T Anyway, I spent pretty much the whole week getting ready for Vegas, and I did A LOT of cleaning up. I cleaned my room, packed my clothes, rearrange the pictures on my wall, etc. I actually found some time to read the books that I ordered online, surprisingly, haha. Spent more time with my sisters, and played playstation, haha.
11/23/10
Got a random phone call from Jenn, telling me to get ready and then we went to go pick up Kelly and took a drive to Downtown Disney! It was cold and sprinkling but it's all good! We had luck on our side. We were stuck in traffic and it started to rain but once we got there, the rain stopped! It sprinkled every now and then when we were there, but not hard though. DONALD DUCK! MAGIC TOUCH, LOL! Good thing I went with my first choice. I'm still curious of what the 2nd one was though. When we were leaving, we couldn't find Jenn's car, LOL. Took us a while but we found it! There was some traffic going home I believe, but it wasn't too bad. Oh & it started to rain again LOL. But once we got back to LA, there was NO rain. The ground was DRY. So weird, haha.
11/24/10
Woke up early and asked my dad to take me to go do laundry. It wasn't packed but everyone was taking their sweet time and taking up a bunch of machines and space T.T I was there around 10:30 but I didn't finish up until like 2:30 and since my dad had to work, he couldn't pick me up until like, 4 something. It was hell just standing there waiting x.x Did some more packing when I went home! How fun was that, haha. Went to bed early since there was nothing to do. Uhhhhhh that's all I can remember, haha.
11/25/10
Happy Thanksgiving! :D Went to Porto's with Jenn and my sisters around the afternoon. Yum, smoothies, potato balls, mariquita chips and lots of cheese rolls! :D Went back home to eat and watch The Hangover. After the movie, Jenn went home cos she was tired, haha. Then we finished packing! Sat in the room, hung out and talked with my sisters and read about our astrology LOL! Fell asleep around 9 or 10, so early!
11/26/10 - 11/28/10
My mom woke me up around 7 to get ready. We were all ready by like 9am, so we went to have dim sum for breakfast. Went to get gas then headed to Vegas! There was traffic on the way there but it eventually started going faster. We got to Vegas around 4, checked in, had some trouble getting to our hotel but we made it. Put our stuff in our room, relaxed for a while then got ready and went to the buffet for some dinner. The food wasn't that great at Circus Circus T.T After dinner, we walked around, drove around, sight-seeing in the car, LOL, went back to the hotel, then went out again and hung out in the game room with my sisters while my parents went to play slots and gamble. Went back to the hotel and watched tv, then fell asleep.
Next day, got up to get ready. I asked the room service lady for extra towels and stuff and she asked if we needed service right away and I was like "not right now, later, cos we're getting ready" and I thought she had understood but she didn't, so we never got our room cleaned up T.T Stupid lady. Anyway, we drove to Harrah's to have breakfast. Oh my gosh, that was so YUM! After, we got to walk around Vegas this time. It was so tiring but damn, we got to see a lot. I was frustrated with my family though cos they weren't even into any of it. They weren't in the vacation mood. They were being all cranky and stuff, it was just annoying T.T And we lost our mom for a while cos she got mad since she didn't get to do what she wanted to do or where she wanted to go, sheesh T.T After, we went to go watch that show at Treasure Island, with the boat & the girls and guys or pirates, Idk what it's called. Anyway, once that was over, we went inside Treasure Island to have dinner. We all had like food coma after that but I still wanted to browse around but everyone wanted to go back to the hotel T.T So we just went back to rest, then my parents went out again while my sisters and I stayed in the hotel. We watched Friends all night, then fell asleep.
Woke up the next morning super early cos we had to get ready and go check out by 11am. Went to grab breakfast at Harrah's again cos it was really good over there. After that, my dad and I REALLY REALLY wanted to walk around some more, but my mom and sisters were being lazybutts and total party poopers T___T So we had to go straight home. There was traffic too x____x So we were stuck in traffic from 12-8, then around 8:30, the traffic stopped. Around 9, we stopped by McDonald's to grab some dinner, like finally, we were pretty starved. Got home around 9:45? Went to bed!
11/29/10
Woke up around 10, got ready, went to Porto's with Jenn, then drove to her friend Kathy's house to watch Aladdin, dropped her off at work, went to pick up their friend Ron, went back to pick up Kathy, then back to her house, played Disney Cranium, ate dinner together, relaxed for a while, then went to Round 1 for Cue's & arcade, left around 12am, then stopped by McDonald's for sweet tea! What a random day, but it was fun! It was nice meeting you guys: Kathy, Wilson & Ron! :) It was getting late and we were pretty tired out, so I ended up sleeping over at Jenn's house. We stayed up until like 5 or 6 in the morning cos we switched off going online, then we sat around doing a puzzle, haha.
11/30/10
Woke up around 1 and we were so lazy and out of it. Went with Jenn to UCLA cos she had to drop off a club ticket for her friend then she drove me home. Ate some udon noodles, everyone started coming home. Uhh I forgot what happened after that, but I went to bed early cos I was tired, haha.
12/01/10
I can't believe it's December already, that was fast! I got woken up so many times. First, my sister accidentally stepped on my little sister's Reese's toy thingy and it started singing, then around 10 my dad barged in and told me to do a chores, around 11 I got a random phone call, around 11:30 my sister texted me to do something, then around 12 my mom called to ask me to do something, then I finally got up around 1 something to have breakfast while watching some tv since my dad bought the antenna for the cable box. Not many channels though, so it was kind of boring T.T After that, I did some of the things I was asked to do - like call the company to cancel our internet, wash dishes and throw trash, haha. Everyone came home early T.T My daddy bought 2 new fishys, my mom made dinner, my sister came home late from work, oh and the landlord came for the rent. Ohh and my little sister and I were talking to my dad about the astrology book that I bought, haha. Pretty funny. Watched some tv, then went to bed early cos there was nothing to do, haha.
12/02/10
Got up around 9 cos I slept too early. Woke up Jenn around 11, texted around 11:30 to make sure she was up then called again around 11:40, haha. Got ready, ate some cereal and watched TV, wandered around the house for a while, got picked up, went to class, got bored and left class once there was break time. Went to Target and Forever 21 cos Jenn had to return some things. Got dropped off at home, looked for food to eat cos I was hungry, sat around and tried to look for something to do. Did my chores, mother came home to make dinner, I sat around watching tv, waited for everyone to come home, ate dinner, uhhhh that was pretty much it, LOL.
12/03/10
My day isn't over yet, so I'll update later! :)
Wow, so much for a short update. I typed so much! LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment