Friday, December 17, 2010

12/03/10 - 12/16/10

12/03/10
Got up pretty early to get ready. Thought I was gonna take the bus to Jenn's house but she had to drop off Julie at home anyway so she came to pick me up after. I forgot what happened. It was either she had to get gas or drop off something at the post office then we went to grab some hash browns and sweet tea at McDonald's for breakfast :P Went to LACC to check on my registration fee and all that other stuff, went to Walgreens then went to Jenn's house. While I was using her laptop, she was doing stuff then out of nowhere, she fell asleep on me when I turned around to say something LOL. Anyway, she woke up about 4 hours later then we went to go pick up my sister at home, went to grab some dinner at Curry House then Jenn had to go to San Marino to go pick up stuff from her work. After, got dropped off at home :)

12/04/10
Got up, didn't have anything to do, made plans with Jenn and my sisters. Went to get ready, got picked up by Jenn, went to try out this KBBQ place that we haven't been to before, turned out to be pretty expensive and not THAT good x.X After kbbq, went to get ice cream at Baskin Robbins then we went to the mall! Bought our tickets for the movie Burlesque :D then went to walk around the mall for a while. Jenn and my sister did some shopping, we got some boba, then headed over to the theater to watch the movie. OH MY GOSH, BURLESQUE IS SO GOOD. Totally gonna buy that movie once it comes out on DVD, haha. Walked around some more again after the movie, then we headed home after that. Got back around 10pm.

12/05/10
My sister and I got ready then we got picked up by Kelly. Went to Glendale to help Kelly with her xmas shopping then we went to Red Robbins for some lunch. Mine & Kelly's first time eating there, hah. It was good and they were nice. Got home around 6 or 7? Hah :)

12/06/10
Went to do laundry after my dad & little sister came home from the doctor's. Finished laundry around 4:30 or 5. Went home, got ready then went to get some Baskin Robbins with Jenn @ Highland Park. Got home, ate dinner and watched TV with the family :P

12/07/10
Went to school with Jenn, so I could go use the computer in the lab. After she got out of class, got dropped off at home then a while after, went to Rite Aid with my sisters.

12/08/10
Got ready, Kelly & Sidney came over to pick me up, went to Dino's to get chili cheese fries, picked up Tina, went to Verdugo, waited for the gate to open, went to see everyone at the Asian Room area, got attacked by so many people with super tight hugs <3 hung out for a while, went to visit Conant, walked around, bumped into Tiffy, went to Vons to buy drinks, went to the tennis courts to hang out and watch people play tennis, daughter bought me french fries!, left around 5pm :) Dropped off Sidney then Tina, then went to Kelly's house for a while and watched a Jackie Chan movie, haha. Left around 6pm to go pick up Jenn, listened to the Burlesque CD the whole ride to UCLA :D Met up with Cathy, hung out in her room mates dorm for a while then went to get some dinner. After, tried to get a room where no one was studying in but no luck. Made a plan, kidnapped Cathy and went to go catch a movie. Had some trouble finding our way into the parking lot, but SUCCESS! Got her inside without her knowing what we were watching, and BAM! Burlesque :D Gosh, I can never get sick of this movie, haha. After the movie, drove back to UCLA, got some smoothies, walked Cathy to the front, then we were on our way home. Kelly was tired so Jenn ended up driving. I got dropped off at home around 2am. Good day :)

12/09/10
Got ready, got picked up by Jenn, ran a few errands, got lazy to go to class so we ditched and ended up walking around the mall for like 4-5 hours, then went to go pick up my sister around 8 and got some dinner at JJ Cafe :P Got home around 11pm.

12/10/10

Jenn picked me up, went to the post office to drop off something then got boba on hill st. Went with her to Priscilla's house, watched them dye their hair, ate some lunch together - thanks for the noodles!, hung out, watched some tv, their hair turned out really nice :) Waited for their friend to come over to drop off something then we left around 7pm. Went to get sweet tea @ McDonald's then got dropped off at home.

12/11/10
Stayed home almost the whole day, didn't have anything to do. Cathy and I got picked up around 7ish or 8, then we went to buy a bunch of junk food and pizza and rented some movies, then went to Jenn's house, hoping to surprise her but she wasn't even home. Luckily, my sister had her sister's number so she could open the gate for us. Called Jenn to come back to an "emergency talk" and she came home to find us sitting in her room, eating chips and watching tv, hah. Surprised Jenn with a bunch of things, one at time, randomly, haha. Ended up sleeping over cos it was already really late and I didn't really feel like going home anyway haha. We didn't even sleep, stayed up the whole night.

12/12/10

Got ready and went out for breakfast together at Denny's. Dropped off Jenn @ home, went to drop off the movies at redbox, then they dropped me off. Went straight to bed cos I was so tired. Slept for about 4-5 hours, got up, then my mom called to ask if we wanted anything to eat so I asked for curry, yum :P Went to take a quick shower, then they came home with the food, so I ate while I waited for Jenn & Kelly to come pick me up. Left around 5, went with Jenn to run some quick errands, then went to In N Out cos Kelly was hungry, drive thru was PACKED but we ended up getting a free burger cos we passed the cashier window by accident LOL! After, we went to go pick up Peter and Cathy then finally headed over to El Capitan. we made it just in time for the movie! 3-D! Really cute movie, I wanna watch it again, haha. After the movie, we just walked around outside and took a bunch of random pictures, haha. Around 10, we decided to go do something else. Went to Guppy's for some popcorn chicken, shaved ice and bread? Thanks for treating, Peter! After, Peter ended up driving cos Jenn got lazy to drive, haha. He went to go pick up his car at his brother's house, then he & Jenn ended up racing half way going home, then I got dropped off, haha.

12/13/10
Actually ended up staying home all day, surprisingly! Woke up around 2pm, ate breakfast, watched some TV, then did a puzzle. Pretty relaxing day, hah.

12/14/10
Ended up going to school with Jenn again. Used her laptop while she was in class taking a final. After she got out, I went to run some errands with her around Alhambra & Montebello, then went home around 6pm.

12/15/10
Stayed home again! Did some chores, watched some TV, didn't really do much. It was kind of boring, haha.

12/16/10
ERRANDS ADVENTURE WITH JENN! She came over to give me papers then I taped up my boxes so I can go ship them off. Went to get gas, then went to the post office, beauty salon, McDonald's, post office again, then went to her house to help her dye her hair. Borrowed some more movies, used her laptop for a while, then I got dropped off at home before she left to go take her last final at school. Got home, did some chores then watched Moulin Rouge with my sisters while we ate dinner. Went to bed early cos I had nothing to do. Listened to the Burlesque CD while we were sleeping again, haha. :P

1 comment:

Jenn(: said...

I love how I'm like in almost every date :p