Monday, December 27, 2010

12/23/10 - 12/26/10

12/23/10
The sun finally came out & the first thing I had to go do was laundry -_- Spent about 3 hours getting annoyed to death by people who were doing their laundry there. For the last hour, I didn't even bother having dry clothes, I just called my dad to come pick me up cos I was starting to get a headache. I couldn't even eat the lunch that my dad bought me before I got to the laundry place so I had to eat it when I got home. After I ate, I speed walked over to the post office cos I had to go ship off my book. I surprisingly got there 10 minutes before closing time, phew! Then I went home and about 2 hours later, had dinner LOL. Hm, I can't remember what else happened.

12/24/10
Christmas Eve! I was being lazy all day so I didn't leave the house until around 2:30 to go do some last minute x-mas shopping. Walked to the library with my little sister cos she wanted to return her books and borrow more, but the library was closed, so she just dropped it off in the box. Then we went to Smart&Final cos I wanted to check if they had what I wanted there, but they didn't ): So we walked over to 99cents store and I found what I needed, yay! Then we went to Rite Aid to buy chips for my sister, haha. Went home, hung out in my room for a while, then around 5, went out with Jenn & Cathy. We went to Half&Half, Santa Anita Mall, then picked up Kelly and went to In N Out @ Glendale.

12/25/10
Merry Christmas! I didn't wake up as excited as I did the years before and I don't know why /: There's hardly any spirit this year. Anyway, I got up around 8am to bake cookies, took a shower & got ready by 11am, but everyone was totally lagging it, so even though the potluck party at my Uncle's house started at 12pm, we didn't leave the house until 1, and didn't get there until 2pm. That's 2 hours of family time wasted -_- Everyone ate already so they had to heat up some of the food when we got there, sorry /: Wow, I was full from all the food they had. Auntie made pie, honey baked ham and these crackers w/ dip, Ivan made spaghetti, Sally made salad and meatballs for Ivan's spaghetti, and Dolly made fried apples with yogurt dip. Oh yummy :) Played with the little ones once we were done with dinner. It took us a while to get our cousin to brighten up but we got through to him once it was time to open presents. After opening up presents, we sort of did karaoke for a while, which wasn't that good, hah. Then we had dinner, which was everything we had for lunch plus the tomato paste rice, mashed potatoes and corn :) It was almost like Thanksgiving all over again, haha. We played some games with our cousin before we left. This year's Christmas was alright, but last year totally tops this years. The new thing about this year was that we got to spend it with 2 new people in our lives. My cousin's boyfriend, Ivan, who by the way made some bomb ass spaghetti and my new + first baby nephew Evan, who got to spend his first Christmas with us :) Thanks for the food, the laughs/smiles, the presents, & just taking the time to have us all together for Christmas this year. <3

12/26/10
Woke up, ate noodles with soup for breakfast, watched some tv, watched the Christmas Cupid with my sisters, then got really tired for some reason, so I went to take a nap, well I tried. I tossed and turned for about 4 hours in bed -_- By the time I was ready to actually fall asleep, my parents come home then my mom comes in to give me a present from my uncle then she tells me to do chores x.x So I laze around for a while then finally get up to throw trash, pull the garbage can out to the streets and wash dishes, then we had dinner and watched the Sound of Music + Minute to Win It. I can't sleep now -_- So while everyone else is asleep, I'm still up. What to do, what to do?

Btw, I really don't feel like myself lately. Why? I don't know /: Plus, nothing exciting has happened so far. It's been a pretty boring Winter break. I'm kind of looking forward to seeing my family from San Francisco though. My mom says they'll be here tomorrow night, so maybe we're having dinner with them? I think, hah. I miss my baby cousins :)

Please Winter Break, excite me with something soon. Give me some adventure. Give me SOMETHING. You're boring me to death and this is my last week of vacation before I have to go back to school again. SOMETHING, ANYTHING, PLEASE. x_____x

No comments: