12/27/10
Family from San Jose came to visit for the week! They came over to our house & we had dinner together :)
12/28/10
Got up early to get ready then went to Ocean Star Seafood Restaurant to eat Dim Sum for breakfast with the family :) After, we walked around Atlantic Time Square and bumped into Denise and her family. A while after we left, our families told us that we were related. All this time that we knew each other, we barely found out now that we're cousins, LOL wow. Then we went to go hangout at my aunte's friend's house for a while then went home.
12/29/10
We thought we weren't going anywhere but around 12, my aunte called and asked us to go with them to Glendale Mall, so we went to get ready. Walked around for about an hour and a half, went to buy McDonalds, then we went back home to hangout for a little while. Around 5 or 6, my parents started to prepare dinner. I left with Kelly & Denise to go to the post office then we went to Glendale Mall to meet up with everyone & to see the Nilo's :) Oh how I missed them so much <3 It was nice catching up even though it was just a short while. Got home around 8, had dinner and watched She's The Man with the family.
12/30/10
Got ready then went to NBC Seafood Restaurant to eat Dim Sum. Walked around Santa Anita mall afterwards, then went to auntie's friend's house for a while and watched Hotel for Dogs. Left around 6 to go eat at Banh Mi Che Cali with auntie's friend then we went back home. Ran into some problems and I really just wanted to scream but I had to hold it in. -___- FUUUH.
12/31/10
New Years Eve! Dropped off my sister at my auntie's friend's house to hangout with my uncle and the little ones, while my parents + aunte + I went out to Garden Cafe to have lunch. After, we went to go visit my grandma. She surprisingly remembers me, I'm glad <3 Drove my aunte back to the house then I went with my mom to Chinatown and my dad went home to use the bathroom, haha. While my mom was getting her haircut, I went to walk around the plaza. Met up afterwards, dad came to pick us up, stopped by rite aid to get stuff then picked up my sister. Went home cos she had to shower, got ready, then went to my uncle's house to meet up with everyone else. Had dinner together then hungout with the little ones. Before leaving, we found out that my other aunte just gave birth to a new baby girl <3 I have a new baby cousin & her name is Alexis :) Ohmyyy <3 Congrats Auntie! I can't wait for you to get home so I can see the new baby :D Went home to wait for the countdown, then went to bed around 12:30am :)
01/01/11
HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D It was a pretty failed day for us. Everyone was lagging it at home. Getting all dressed up and stuff. I was getting annoyed cos I was being told to do so many things/chores + it was pissing me off. Plus, they kept saying we're gonna leave soon but they took FOREVERRR. So when we finally left to go buy chips & soda at Smart&Final and showed up at my cousin's house, we called to ask my uncle if they had started the bbq yet and he was like "oh it's canceled" so we went back home to hangout for about another 3 hours or so, then left the house again around 5 or 6 to go to Top Island Seafood Restaurant to meet up with my aunte & her friends for dinner. It was an okay-ish day. It could've been better, seriously. I enjoyed being with the little kids though. They always make my day, I love them <3 I'm sad to say that I won't be seeing them for a couple more months again cos they're leaving tomorrow already ): I'm gonna miss those kids 3
No comments:
Post a Comment