Thursday, January 13, 2011

01/08/11 - 01/13/11

01/08/11
Woke up, was gonna do my hw but I got lazy so I pretty much just used the computer all day. :P

01/09/11
Got up early to go do laundry. Yum, tamales for breakfast :) Finished around 1:30, went home to get ready then went to my aunt and uncle's place for a party/bbq for my cousins birthdays. Yummmmm more delicious food :) So many kids! Stayed until 5ish then we went home. Watched tv, ate some more, finished up my humanities homework, went to bed kind of later -_-

01/10/11
Got a ride from my dad to Jenn's house in the morning. Went to humanities class, In N Out after class, ate at Jenn's house, hung out for while, went to Astronomy class, then home after. And then the usual, dinner then homework and staying up late again, haha.

01/11/11
Jenn's house in the morning then went to humanities. After class, went to the bank, half&half, walked around sunset blvd. then went back to Jenn's house for a little while. Went to Astronomy class at 3, stopped by Yuca around 6, went to drop off something at Jenn's friends house, went to Walmart, then home. There was nothing to eat cos my little sister ate everything -__- What a jerk. I was starving! Anyway, stayed up late doing homework and got distracted every now and then by the tv, haha. Went to bed around 2ish x.x

01/12/11
Only had about 4-5 hours of sleep cos I had to get up around 6ish or 7 to get ready. Got to Jenn's house around 9, went to the post office, stopped by Mcdonald's for some breakfast, went to humanities class, stopped by Jenns house, went to Walmart, grabbed some lunch at In N Out, went to PCC to check something, astronomy class after, then went home. Dinner, watched Nikita, did some homework, knocked out on the table for a while, finished up some homework while I was half asleep, couldn't take it anymore so I went to bed around 11:30 cos I was really tired, haha.

01/13/11
Got up, showered, tried to finish up my humanities essay but only got up to 3 paragraphs, went to Jenn's house around 9, she hurt her leg from slipping down her stairs, skipped humanities class, had chips for breakfast, finished up my rough draft and my astronomy assignment. Tried to start on the next one but it was making me sleepy. Jenn's still knocked out on her bed, LOL. Running some errands later then astronomy class at 3ish. Ahhh I'm so tired and lazy right now. Getting kind of hungry too -__- I'll update again next timeeeee.

No comments: