Friday, January 7, 2011

01/02/11 - 01/06/11

01/02/11
Rainy day AGAIN which meant no Six Flags which means the free tickets from the raffle was a total WASTE T____T SUPER SUPER SAD & DISAPPOINTED. EFF YOU WEATHER + TIME + MONEY. Anyway, got ready, went to CVS to pick up my pictures then went to eat at Banh Mi Che Cali in Del Mar with my parents for lunch. I love eating Pho during a cold day, feels so good <3 After, I went with my mom to the market while my dad waited in the car then we went home when we were done. Around 5, went with Jenn to Joanne's then Glendale mall and came home around 8.

01/03/11
Oh fuhhh, first day of Winter session at LACC ): Why do you have to start so early?! Got up early, earliest I've been up in a long time, got ready and bussed it to Jenn's house. Damn you rain T.T Humanities class, here we go! Pretty good, I like that class :) After, I went to run errands with Jenn. Got back to school on time but got lost and didn't find our class until about 20-30 minutes after it started -_- Wow, haha. Astronomy class is okay .. I almost fell asleep though, haha. When class was over, we went to Banh Mi Che Cali. I got egg rolls & Jenn got her banh mi, boba and dessert :) Yummy! Then we went home, haha.

01/04/11
Happy Birthday, Jennifer Ung! I hope you liked my present to you :) Damn, it was a hassle getting to your house in the morning cos of the slow buses, but I made it! Went to Humanities class, got some bacon-wrapped hot dogs after class, went to post office, Bank of America, got some Half&Half, East West Bank, Office Depot, American Apparel, then back to school. Almost fell asleep in Astronomy again -_- I swear, we're always so tired in that class, whyyyy?! So happy once class was over, haha. Was held hostage at Jenn's house, so I sat on the floor and tried to do her puzzle for her. Waited hours for Kelly to show up and starved to death T.T She finally got there at like 8:30ish, then we kidnapped Jenn to go to UCLA, locked her in the car for a while, tried to figure out our plan, met up with Cathy, had dinner together [thanks again Cathy!], then surprise birthday mix song LOL, and then instead of having cake, she got a banana cream pie :P Took some pictures, hung out for a little while more in the room, then we left like at 12. Hope you had a great birthday Jenn :) Get ready for Friday >:P Hahaha.



01/05/11
Got back at 1am to a huge pile of dishes -_- Don't you just hate that?! Did my Humanities homework, went to bed around 2:30, but couldn't sleep until 4ish, then my alarm went on at 5 -_- Called Jenn then we decided to just skip class cos we were both so knocked out. Got up around 11, lagged it for a while, got ready, then Jenn picked me up and we went to Astronomy class then went home after cos we were still super tired. Tried to go to bed early after I did my Humanities homework, but that didn't really work out, haha.

01/06/11
Got a ride from my dad to Jenn's house cos I was running late, yay :) McDonald's for breakfast, apple pies and hash browns. Got to class early by like 15 minutes! Humanities class was fun today, we should do those exercises more often cos it gets me off my seat and wakes me up a little, haha. Went back to Jenn's house after, she showered and I used her computer. Had nutella sandwich for lunch while watching 50 First Dates. Realized it was almost 3pm already so we left to class. Surprisingly got there early but we walked a little slow and got there like 3 minutes late. We thought we were on a roll, but guess not! Hahaha. Went home after, ate dinner while watching No Ordinary Family with my sisters, then Alina came for a surprise visit! :D I missed you, girl! Thanks for coming over :) It was nice catching up with you + playing uno, even though I lost big time -_- Hahahaha! Let's hangout again soon! :) After she left, we watched Million Dollar Drop and I tried to do my Humanities homework. Finished around 11pm and went to bed. I swear, I never know what to write for those questions that he posts up -_- LOL.

No comments: