Tuesday, January 18, 2011

ANNOYED AS FCK.

-suffocating ME with your nonstop smoking around the house
-pushing all the chores onto the middle child, aka ME
-pushing almost all the responsibilities from home onto ME
-complaining about everything
-expecting ME to do everything just so that YOU can be satisfied
-not getting a pay or an allowance for anything that I do around the house
-coming home cranky cos YOU never give ME a goddamn break
-making ME come home early just to help YOU with nonsense stuff
-making ME do everything while my sisters do nothing at all

Oh yeah, I'm totally living the life. I feel wonderful, thank you so much. YEAH RIGHT. Notice how I capitalized all the ME's and the YOU's. There's a reason for that. YOU are always making ME do everything. It always has to be, you're right and I'm wrong. When are you ever gonna take a breath & think about the fact that you're not always gonna be right. When are you gonna stop to realize that you have more than one daughter and that I can't do everything on my own. Don't you realize that I've done more that them? I graduated middle school, she didn't. I graduated high school, she didn't. I'm attending college, she isn't, hasn't and didn't, at all. I do her chores, I get nothing. She comes home from work and just chill, I come home and get orders from you like a goddamn slave. I get bad grades, I get bitched at. She gets bad grades, she gets a "oh just work a little harder, you'll get your A" comment. I'm doing chores, they're sitting around watching tv, playing games, using the computer, eating, etc. It's the weekend, laundry? Everyone's home? Who has to wash clothes? Oh yeah, ME. No help or anything. WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM? WHO AM I TO YOU? I'm not just some goddamn pet you picked out of the garbage, you can't treat me like trash. It's like I was born for you to use me to do everything. What do you have against me, this middle child? WHAT? It's bad enough that I gotta deal with your complaining, but I gotta deal with her also. Do you know how annoying that is? She isn't even my mother either and I have to deal with her nasty tone. Whenever I speak in that kind of tone, you'd scream at my face. But her, oh no, she's obviously right about everything cos she's older. WOW DUDE, WOW. I swear, you guys rarely act like a family anymore. It's like during the holidays when I thought we were gonna have fun and it just turned out to be a total mess. You guys and your nasty attitudes and bad temper.

SO MUCH FOR A NEW YEAR. You guys better pull it together or I think we're just gonna end up being more distanced than we are already getting to. NOT EVEN KIDDING.

2 comments:

Jenn(: said...

I'M TELLING YOU TO DON'T FORGET TO PACK SOMETHING WHEN YOU WENT TO VEGAS! <3

Unknown said...

We all agreed it was a mistake for not having you with us. I think it would have caused us less mess if you were around :)