Thursday, December 23, 2010

12/17/10 - 12/22/10

12/17/10
Nothing to do ): Got up early to register for Spring semester classes. Around the afternoon, asked my parents for a ride to the post office cos I had to ship out an order. I thought we were gonna go home after that but we ended up going to the bank and my dad helped us all open an account, except my little sister, who had no information with her, not even her school ID card -_- Lame-o. Anyway, once we were done, we went to the other Banh Mi Che Cali place, which was in Del Mar, to buy food for dinner, then we went home :) Watched Boy Meets World with my sisters for the rest of the night!

12/18/10
Was gonna hang out with Sharon but the rain kind of ruined our whole day ): It was raining almost nonstop -_- I was starved, so I actually walked in the rain and went to buy food at Jack in the Box. Then later at night, Boy Meets World <3

12/19/10
Didn't do anything ):

12/20/10
Took my little sister out on a rainy day, LOL. Went to the library to print out something and I was gonna borrow some movies but there wasn't anything interesting. Left to go to the post office to ship something, went to McDonald's to buy french fries and a mcchicken sandwich, then we went to East West Bank cos I had to go pick up my ID card that the lady forgot to return to me after making a copy of it the other day, haha. After, we went to 99cents store to buy chips, a coloring book and hot chocolate <3 Yum :) Then went home to watch the Lake House, and later, Boy Meets World again! :)

12/21/10
Stayed home again.

12/22/10
Got an unexpected invite to Kbbq from Kelly, didn't know who "we" was. Got picked up & hello Sandy & Janice! They were in the car, haha. Then we went to go pick up Brittany then went to Sanya! I think I got food coma after that -_- After Kbbq, we went to go pick up Vera then we went to Half&Half, oh! and we saw Cathy :) After hanging out at Half&Half for a while, dropped off Brittany & Sandy then Vera, then we went to Janice's house to pee LOL then Kelly dropped me off. Thanks for paying & for the ride in this crazy weather, haha. Went to bed early like at 9pm o___o Had trouble falling asleep but I finally fell asleep at like 11:30pm, hah.

No comments: