Tuesday, August 31, 2010

08/26/10 - 08/31/10

08/26/10 - 08/28/10
Stayed home, ordered my books online and pretty much went on tumblr, played tetris, and watched youtube videos for three days, HAHAHA what a life!

08/29/10

Woke up early to do laundry x.x Finished around 12:30 and got home by 1pm. Went to get ready, ate some dim sum that my parents brought home, got picked up by Jenn, then went to Glendale/Americana with Jenn, Kelly, Cathy & my sister, Teresa. Walked around a lot, got a new shirt, went home around 5pm.

08/30/10

First day of Fall Semester @ PCC. Woke up around 8, got to the train at 10 and the train came after like 5 minutes! So fast, I was happy :) Haha. Got to PCC by 11am cos I took so long to walk there, hahaha. Found my first class, piano! Class didn't start until 12, so I went to go get my picture taken for my ID card. After, I just stayed outside of my class and waited until class started, 30 minutes of waiting, man x.x Piano was only like 55 minutes long o.o I was so tired, I could hardly follow instructions that our teacher was telling us -_- But it was fun playing with the keyboard though, haha. After class, I met up with Jenn. Met up with Steven & Alanna, then bumped into Jennifer B. :) At 2:50pm, we went to our next class, Art History - African American art. It was such a long class x__x I was falling asleep LOL. Luckily, we got to leave early! :D Ran some errands with Jenn @ Target, then went to get fries at McDonald's -- my first meal of the day, damn. Picked up Cathy, then Kelly. We were gonna watch "Going the Distance" but those damn billboards outside lied about the date x__x What a bitch, that movie doesn't come out until September 3rd or whatever. Ended up going to 7Eleven to rent movies at the redbox, bought snacks at CVS then pizza and headed over to Jenn's house! Couldn't get a ride home for a while and really didn't want to go home. Kelly & Cathy were sleeping over already too. x___x Sorry Tommy, for waking you to ask for a ride x.x Thanks though! Went home and got bitched at about financial aid T___T Fucken bullshit.

08/31/10
No class, hooray! Met up with Tina around 11, missed the first bus, sorry you had to get off the bus to wait for me! =x Waited for a while for the next bus, stopped by the liquor store to grab a drink when we got off the bus, then got to Verdugo at 1pm. It was so great seeing everyone again. I missed you guys!
Man, I really need to add on more units to my schedule =x I need 5 more to get 12 units. Supposedly, I need 12 to get a financial aid? Which reminds me, I supposedly still have paperwork that needs to be turned in, in order for me to get financial aid. So retarted x__x Class starts at 12 tomorrow! I'm already getting lazy T.T

I'm excited for Saturday :)
Sorry for having the hangout postponed AGAIN. It's not on Friday, it's gonna be on Saturday now! Hopefully you guys can still make it ;o It's been a while since we've all hung out too, so yeah!

No comments: