Sunday, August 1, 2010

07/24/10 - 08/01/10

07/24/10
Laundry in the morning -_- Bumped into sister at the laundry place. Went to get some food at Jack In The Box together, then she went home. After I finished doing the laundry, went home, got ready & went out for dinner with the family :) We went to eat at JR Cafe, yum :)

07/25/10
Went out with family to have lunch first then went to go shopping. We stopped by Sears to see if we could find the filter for our vacuum but no luck ;o We ended up shopping for new clothes, haha. I got a new shirt! :) Got home around 5pm then went with my sister to Vincent's for his birthday party. Spent most of our time in Nancy's room watching Full House & watching her polish her friend's nails, haha. Left around 7 :)

07/26/10
I think I stayed home o.O I don't remember. If I did, I bet I woke up late and ended up watching Sailor Moon with my little sister the whole day, LOL! xP

07/27/10
Went to the library with my dad & little sister since my dad didn't have work :) Borrowed a bunch of videos! Found "See You In Youtube", so when my sister got back from work, we watched that together :) LOL!

07/28/10

Stayed home for most of the day. Later around 6pm, went out with my sister! Went to Jack In The Box to buy tacos & a sandwich, yum! Then stopped by Rite Aid to get some snacks!

07/29/10

Had to get up early -_- Well not that early, but I was still tired LOL. Jenn & Julie came around 11 then we headed to PCC. We got there on time, yay! Damn, it was cold in the room -_- I was too tired to pay any attention. I don't think I got half of the things they talked to us about, into my head, LOL. Left before 2pm! Went back to my place & Jenn helped us apply for classes online :) I'm pretty satisfied with mine even though I only got 5 units. I think I need to get more but whatever -_- There were hardly any classes open, so I ended up getting music classes LOL.

07/30/10

WOW I woke up so late - 2pm, that's a record for this summer! Hahaha. After I got ready, I went to walk around Broadway with my little sister. Went to 99cents store to get some snacks + Spaghetti-O's! :) Stopped by to get some boba, then went to KFC and got a Double Down [I think that's what it's called o.O] then went home to chow down on everything LOL.

07/31/10

My dad didn't have work so we got to go out :) Made Tina wait about an hour at Chinatown by herself -_- Sorry! We ended up stopping by to have some dim sum at the CBS seafood restaurant for brunch, haha. It was okay, wasn't that great but I was hungry so yeah, haha. Met up with Tina after, while my dad and little sister went to the library. Told them to take their time but damn, they were so fast. Bought the t-shirts then walked around to look for a present for my sister's birthday. FAIL -_- Walked around to look for my dad & sister, found them, then left. Thanks for accompanying me, Tina! Sorry, we couldn't get lollicup! ;o

08/01/10
Woke up late -_- Got ready then headed out to Santa Ana with family! :) Went to eat pho! So yummy, I haven't had it in a while, haha. Damn, their bowls were so big! :O I couldn't finish mine, haha. After, we went to get my sister's new phone. She has to wait a couple days for them to ship it over though. Then we went to buy some bread & snacks. Westminster Mall! Damn, everything was so expensive in there -_- Shoes - buy one get one half off! I got new sandals :) Thanks sis! Walked around with my sister while my parents & little sister went to go look someplace else for something. After the mall, we left. Stopped by my grandmother's house to get bbq chicken wings before heading home. Got kind of upset about something then got over it after a short while. Watched The Hills & Paycheck on TV while eating dinner :) I'm still sad that our cable still isn't working ); Grr.

No comments: