Thursday, August 12, 2010

08/08/10 - 08/12/10

08/08/10
My sister woke me up around 10am & I thought I was going to do laundry BUT I heard we were gonna go shopping so I went to go get ready. The plan was to go shopping first so when we got home, I could go do laundry and we'll be able to wear our new clothes :) First, we dropped off my little sister at her friend's house for a birthday hangout, then we went to the San Gabriel Supermarket to eat inside at Yum Cha Cafe. I had wonton noodles :) After, we went down to Montebello Mall! Dude, I swear, shopping with my mom is HELL. There is never a time she doesn't have something bad to say about the clothes that I pick up. GOSH MOM, I know I'm fat, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I would pick up a nice shirt to say "Hey mom, this is cute!" and she would respond with "Like that will fit you!" and I'm like "WTH, I didn't say I was gonna get it. I just said it looks cute". Seriously, just shut the fuck up. In my mind, I decided to shop a lot and waste her money cos I was so fucking pissed off but my mood went down the drain and I didn't feel like shopping anymore, so I only picked out a dress. After, we went to buy new bras & jeans, OMG FINALLY, I needed new jeans so bad -_- After shopping, we went to go visit my grandpa. He was so lonely cos my aunte, uncle & cousin went on vacation and he had no one to talk to. So we stayed for a while and my dad chatted with him. We had to leave but I didn't have the heart to break up their conversation and my mom & sister kept telling me to tell my dad that we gotta go. & I do recall you PARENTS teaching me that it's DISRESPECTFUL to butt in when adults are talking, so I COULDN'T do it. I just stood around them for a while until my dad said something, then we got to leave. We stopped by the San Gabriel Plaza to go get Nubi's. While my mom was buying bbq chicken & sausages, I went with my sister to get crispy chicken & tofu at Tapioca Express -- then we went home. Got the clothes ready and before I left, I ate some chicken & tofu :) Went to do laundry at 6pm, finished at 8:30pm and I was the last one to leave, DAMN haha. Got home, watched some TV while eating again. Little sister came home and we talked for a while. Went online for the rest of the night.

08/09/10
Woke up late as always, haha. HAPPY SEQUENTIAL DAY :) Anyway, I didn't do much all day. Later around the afternoon, my dad finally got the bike from his friend and brought it home for my sister. She's been asking for one for a long time now, haha. It's purple! Later in the evening, once my sister got back from work, we went to IHOP with Tommy & Jenny Phong! :) Mmh yummy, breakfast for dinner! I was so full from all that food, haha. After dinner, Tommy dropped off Jenny then he dropped us off. :) When we got home, I went online cos I needed to help Lesly print something. Then I found out that the Teen Choice Awards was on! So I watched that with my sisters :) After that, I watched the Bachelor Pad then Dating in the Dark. So funny, but sad at the same time, haha. Hm, I couldn't sleep! So I didn't go to bed until around 3am, I believe.

08/10/10
Got up around 8:30am, waited for a honk and went downstairs to give Lesly her papers. Couldn't go back to sleep so I just went online. Later around the afternoon, my dad asked me to call the cable company to cancel our cable & get higher speed internet. I'm kind of sad about the cable though. I'm gonna miss watching TV ): But then again, we can watch everything online nowadays, so yeah. Anyway, I was SO out of it that day cos I only had about 4-5 hours of sleep. So whenever they asked me something on the phone, I would respond with a stupid answer LOL. This is how it went:

First, I spoke to this lady named Karen. She asked me some questions then when she got to this one question, I go completely BRAIN DEAD.

Karen: “May I ask who I’m speaking with?”
Me: “Um yeah .. I’m the daughter of, umm, the daughter of .. the person I named?”
*Then I think to myself, “WTF was that?” I could have just said I’m the daughter of Winson [my dad] but nope, I made it seem like a difficult question to answer. x__x Damn, we both busted out laughing when I said that LOL! Then I got switched over to another company or whatever to ask about cable stuff. So I’m talking to this guy named Derek & he says:

Derek: “From a rating, 10 being the best, what would be your rate for today’s customer service?”
Me: “For you, I’ll give you a 10!”
*Haha, he was nice. I liked talking to him too. It’s fun talking to strangers over the phone LOL :P Then later on, before we hung up, he asks:

Derek: “Do you have any more questions for me today?”
*Silence for about a minute.
Derek: “I’m sorry, um, do you have any more questions for me today?”
Me: “OH I’m sorry! Um no, haha thank you!”
*Wow, talk about not paying any attention! LOL!

What a day, hahaha! Later around 3, I went to the library with my dad & little sister. :) I had to cancel my plans with Tina & Frieda and postpone it to next week cos the cable guy said they would be coming over on Thursday -_- I felt pretty bad about it cos we've been postponing our plans a lot lately. Sorry girls! After the library, we went home. I did my chores first, then we watched Sailor Moon again :) I forgot what happened for the rest of the night, haha. I went to sleep around 11 cos I was so tired from getting up so early -_-

08/11/10
Pretty much did chores all day. While doing that, made plans with my sister, Jenn & Tommy! So after I finished my chores, I went to get ready. Jenn got here and I was still getting ready! LOL. Anyway, we headed out to the bank then we went to eat KBBQ. Damn, I was so hungry. I think I ate too fast so I got full after a while, so I let myself digest for a while before I started to eat again, haha. I think we had like 8 orders of meat, LOL. After kbbq, we walked around the sanrio store then we left. Drove down to Cha for Tea to have some shaved ice & I got a Mango Cooler with fruit jelly! Yummy :) After dessert, Jenn drove Tommy home, picked up the guitar from Tommy and we got cupcakes from his mommy! :) Then Jenn drove a long way to drive my sister and I home HAHAHA :) Went home to help Tommy print out something then threw it from the 2nd floor for him to catch :P After, I finally decided to watch my movies I borrowed from the library LOL. We watched Christina Aguilera's STRIPPED UK Tour Concert, then we watched Premonition [Sandra Bullock's in it]. Really interesting, I liked it :) Did my chores in the middle of the night then went to bed at 1am :)

08/12/10
Woke up late again ): I need to stop getting up so late. Had some cheerios :) Around 2, the cable guy came. It was pretty complicated cos I had no idea where any of our wires were & I felt bad for the guy cos he came to pick up the cable box and my dad told me that we didn't have one, so he almost came here to do nothing but to give us a paper -_- Sorry dude. Anyway, I'm gonna wash dishes, shower, then go to the library with my little sister. After, gonna stop by Rite Aid or the liquor store to grab some snacks :)

*EDIT: My little sister didn't go with me to the library after all, cos my dad came home after I got out of the shower. So I ended up going by myself. After the library, walked over to Jack in the Box to buy a Breakfast Biscuit Combo for my sister and bacon cheddar potato wedges for myself :) Then I went to Rite Aid! I was gonna buy chex mix cos it was a dollar each since I had a card but I was really craving for chips so I got wavy lays :) Went home to eat then watched UP IN THE AIR. I FINALLY watched it, after all this time haha. It was surprisingly a pretty good movie, I liked it :) Around 10, I watched Sailor Moon with my little sister. That was pretty much my day, haha.

No comments: