Tuesday, August 17, 2010

08/13/10 - 08/16/10

08/13/10
Friday the 13th! It wasn't all that bad, I actually enjoyed that day. Pretty much stayed home all day. I didn't do much but I was surprisingly in a good mood most of the day, haha. My dad made us some ramen noodles for breakfast! Hm yeah, I don't remember what happened besides that LOL. I just know that I was craving for chicken nuggets :P

08/14/10
I got annoyed all day x__x Stayed home all day watching Sailor Moon with my little sister. Went to shower & get ready by 5:30 then walked over to the library to return my videos. Came home, ate dinner + continued watching Sailor Moon again. That was my day, yup haha.

08/15/10
Didn't do anything all day, I was so bored. Around 4, we all got ready + left the house around 5 or 6 for dinner. We went to eat at the Che Cali place. Came home, my sister got "bike lessons" from my dad cos she was too short for the bike, haha.

08/16/10
Surprisingly got up at 10am. Sent wake up texts to Tina & for Frieda but unfortunately, they were already awake -_- LOL. Anyway, went to get ready & met up with them at Chinatown. Walked down to Curry House. Damn, it was really hot. The walk was nice though, haha. Yum, I'm glad I ordered a good one or I wouldn't have been satisfied with that restaurant cos it was my first time there, haha. I loved my omelet :) After, we went to walk around the book store. We were still pretty full, so we walked down to the market place to look around. I bought a scratch card & I was SO CLOSE to winning $100 but the stupid letters didn't have an "S" -___- That was a waste of my dollar, damn. After, we went to Yogurtland. Dang, I think we sat there for 2 hours eating yogurt & talking o__o Left at 7 to walk to the bus stop. Got home a few minutes before 8pm :) Ate dinner, uploaded pictures, multi-tasked A LOT the whole night, then watched Sailor Moon with my little sister. We're almost done! about 20 more episodes to go, yay! :)

No comments: