08/21/10
I kind of forgot what I did, HAHAHA! So much for updating x]
08/22/10
I thought we were gonna go out but we didn't. Got up, ate, then just sat around and did pretty much nothing. After a while, ended up watching videos online with my sisters. We caught up on watching The Secret of an American Teenager. We missed so much, LOL! I was supposed to do laundry but it's been so hot lately, I got lazy -__-
08/23/10
Really wanted to go somewhere but didn't ): Had to stay home and help my parents cos we had to pray & stuff like that, Idk how to explain it, it's an asian thing, haha. I caught up on this drama called "I Do?" that I didn't finish watching. It was cute and really dramatic for the last 2 episodes that I missed, hahaha. After, I started watching a new drama called "Summer's Desire" with my little sister. It's pretty interesting. It made me want a "dangerous love", hahaha! About an hour and half before I went to bed, I watched the Miss Universe 2010 Pageant on Youtube since my TV doesn't have cable anymore. Miss Mexico won! She's pretty, too! Haha.
08/24/10
Happy birthday, Shanice! I miss youuuu ):
Woke up around 11 and my mom asked if I wanted to go get my California ID and I was like "Sure why, not? I'm not even doing anything today." Had veggie noodles for breakfast, showered, got ready, then went to the DMV. Wow, since it was my first time, I didn't know we needed to bring our birth certificate. I felt so stupid -_- So we ended up driving back home to look for it, then we drove back to the DMV, waited for about 45 minutes for them to finally call my number, paid the fee, got my photo taken, then got to FINALLY leave. It was suffocating in there. So many people! After that, we went to the Che Cali place to buy boba :) I treated cos my mom paid for my ID, haha. Went home & wow, it was nice and breezy up in our apartment! I liked it, haha. Oh man, so like, we have the clock that shows the temperature in our room, and WOW, it's over 90 degrees in there -__- It's over 90 degrees outside today also, jeez. I hope it starts cooling down soon! I just want to eat ice cream everyday, HAHAHA xP
No comments:
Post a Comment