Thursday, August 5, 2010

08/02/10-08/05/10

08/02/10
Actually got up early and was ready by 9:30 or 10am already. But my ride didn't get here until 11am cos she woke up late, tsk tsk :) Anyway, Jenn & I headed down to Pasadena to check that one store to see if the necklace was still there, but it wasn't ): The lady told me that there will probably be more later in the week but I'd have to come back on Thursday or Friday, and I'm like "I can't, I need it by Wednesday!" x__x So we ended up going to Santa Anita Mall & the first store we walked into, I found one & it was the last one too! Damn. But it was pretty though, so I got it, haha :) Oh, thanks for the hot dog, Jenn! :) You're so nice, aha. Then we went to the Tokyo store to buy the origami star paper + she got some other stuff. After, we stopped by her friend's house to pick up something. Then headed to her house to start on spray painting our shirts. It turned out pretty good. We had to leave at 3:30 though cos Jenn had to go to work. That was pretty much our day, haha. &OMG, later at night, THE BACHELORETTE. Gosh, I love that show. Ali chose Roberto! :) The rainbow after Ali let Chris go the day before, that was beautiful & super emotional. Ahhh, Ali & Roberto are so cute, hahaha :)

08/03/10
I procrastinated ALL day. I barely started to work on the shirts when it was 4 or 5pm, haha. It turned out pretty well though. I like it :) Except mine, how I messed up on it. The purple ran out ): So mine is like half purple and half black, but it still looks okay, haha. So sad, there was no Downfall that night -_- Our cable still doesn't work either. Ended up watching a bunch of Youtube videos with my sisters. Wongfu's "Dance to this Song" video, hahaha <3

08/04/10
Happy 21st birthday, to my sister, Teresa! :) I woke up late as always, haha. Around the afternoon, like at 12 or 1, my dad asked us to go with him to get my sister a cake. We ended up going to the library, then we went to eat at Che Cali then we went to the bakery to get the cake, then we stopped by Costco to buy milk. Damn, that was a lot in 3-4 hours. Anyway, we went home, got ready, my sister came home, then we waited for my mom to get home from work. We went to eat at Cheesecake Factory. It was my first time there! It was so pretty in there, LOL. I ordered "Evelyn's Favorite Pasta" - I believe that's what it's called. It was pretty darn good :) &Man, that Passion Fruit iced tea was refreshing + the scent smelled good too! Oh man, the bread they gave us before our food came, that was yummy. I wanna go find that bread at the market one day :) Haha, my mom & I kept telling the waitress that it was my sister's birthday. I think she was started to get annoyed cos she was like "Haha yes I know", LOL. Took a bunch of pictures inside, yay! :) When we got home, we watched a movie while digesting our dinner, hahaha. We were too full to start on the cake. We watched this Chinese movie called "Run Papa Run". It was cute, sad, funny, and a little scary. It was an okay-ish movie. We cut the cake, gave presents, took lots of pictures then ate cake while finishing the rest of the movie :) My parents gave her, her first drink. It smelled yucky, LOL! Anyway, happy birthday & I hope you liked the necklace I got for you :)

08/05/10
Woke up around 10-11am. Pretty much just did chores for the rest of the afternoon. Around 6, got picked up by Jenn, then headed out. Went to Joanne's fabric, stopped by the bank, Benser's & got my mango drink :), walked across the street to look at the Sanrio/Hello Kitty store, Banh Mi Che Cali restaurant, then went home :) It was nice running errands & browsing around with you, Jenna :) Thanks for getting me out of the house, haha.

No comments: