09/01/10
SORRY, the hangout is pushed back to Friday again. I understand if you guys can't make it anymore cos the date keeps changing. =x
Eh, school was whatever. Got there early as usual. Went to pick up my books but it turns out that they didn't have the used books that I ordered, so I need to go buy the new ones now -_- On my way to class, bumped into Tommy. Then ended up walking to the book store with him. Totally forgot which locker was ours when we came out, so we used the key to test out 2 of the lockers. I chose the wrong one and Tommy chose the right one, gosh x.x LOL. Anyway, walked me to my class and waited about 45 minutes before my class started, then Tommy went home cos he was too tired LOL. I still don't understand my piano class though. I'm a pretty slow learner >< I hope I get it soon cos we're having a quiz soon x_x I'm scared, haha. Anyway, 55 minutes of class, oh man. I kept pressing all the wrong keys, sheesh. I think I need to buy myself a keyboard so I could practice it at home =x After learning a bunch of short songs, we had a quick tour of the music lab room. Then we got to leave class like 5 minutes early, haha. Walked over to the student service center to ask about financial aid. I hate how I already turned in those tax papers but apparently, they didn't even receive it. So I gotta do it all over again & turn it in AGAIN. Anyway, after that, I left. On my way to the train station, I passed by a bakery. Damn, they have the same pastries as the other bakery I go to, but OH MAN, it's WAAAAY more expensive -_- So I left, hahaha. Got on the train, and almost missed my own stop but I kept hearing them say "lincoln" on the speakers so I finally got up and left LOL. Gosh, luckily I wasn't asleep xP When I got off, I walked to that one place across from rite aid to buy my tap card. OHMYGOSH, it costs $2 to get the tap card but it costs $20 to use it weekly and $75 to use it monthly. SO FUCKING EXPENSIVE. T___T So I had to choose weekly. The online site told me it was $36 per month. But apparently, that's only if you fill out an application for student passes. Jerk faces. Walked over to rite aid to buy ice cream cos it was really hot outside and I was depressed from the stupid tap card x.x Went home to eat ice cream, watched drama with little sister, and pretty much just sat around doing nothing most of the day. Dinner, filled out some of the papers I was missing for financial aid, then went to bed. So tiredddddd.
09/02/10
Totally lagging it. Okay, after this I need to shower. Good thing I only take like 10-15 minutes, haha. ISLAMIC ART HISTORY CLASS TODAY - 3 fucking hours long. I hope the professor lets us out early today .. I really hope so. Gotta stop by the bookstore and buy my books after, then hangout with Jenn before her next class. Gotta test out my tap card when I go take the train home. Then stop by YUCA to pick up chocolates from Vera and give her the bracelet I made for her. :)) I'll update when I get back!
UPDATE: Got a ride to school. Gosh, it was so boring in class -_- I almost fell asleep from the 3 hour long lecture. I doodled to keep myself awake, haha. After, went to the bookstore with Jenn to buy my books. Bumped into Edwin & Edward! Oh man, I haven't seen them since graduation day ;o It was nice to see them again. I had no idea they were gonna be going to Verdugo, haha. Anyway, after that, got a ride back from Jenn! Stopped by my place first cos I wanted to drop off my stuff, then we went to YUCA. I stayed for a while, caught up with a few people, then left 15 minutes before the meeting ended. It was nice seeing everyone again! Didn't get my chocolates today cos Vera forgot )): But I brought her the bracelet cos I actually remembered! Hahaha. Anyway, stopped by the liquor store and bought a bag of bbq lays chips :) Went home, chores, dinner, then watched Dear John and If Only. Gosh, I felt like I just cried my eyes out for the past 4 hours! But I love those movies :D Hahaha.
Mmh, it was a lot of work confirming with everyone about tomorrow. -_- But I'm really excited! I can't wait, haha :)
No comments:
Post a Comment