Woke up around 10am, got ready & did my chores first. Took a walk to 99cents store to get the sugar cookie mix, then walked down to the post office to pick up my book package, whatever, LOL. Then walked back over to CVS to buy mint chocolates. Went home, walked over to Tommy's to pick up some butter, then went home to bake mint chocolate chip cookies! Yummy :) Finished just on time, walked over to the train station to meet up with Vera, then walked to McDonald's to pick up Geneive, Tiffy, Rick & Martin. Walked back to the corner to meet up with my sister cos they wanted to visit her, then walked back again to the train station & made it JUST IN TIME for the train cos it came, haha. Got off at Little Tokyo, walked around for a while, then went to the market place to meet up with Aljay. Walked around some more, then finally went to karaoke!
Found out that it was the first day for the girl on the job, and she also goes to PCC! What a coincidence, haha. Karaoke was pretty crazy o.o I think we'll just stick to that, haha. Good thing I kept track of the time or else it would have came out to be more expensive. Hm, after that, we walked around some more. We had trouble deciding where to go eat cos some of us, including myself, were broke x.x So we ended up eating/sharing burger & fries, lmao. After our dinner, we took a long walk to the bus stop. Took some pictures along the way & also stopped by Starbucks cos I was thirsty. I thought water was gonna be 10cents but it was free, oohlala! :D It was a nice walk to the bus stop even though my feet was starting to hurt really bad. Aljay left first cos his bus came, so I waited with the rest & took the bus with them, then got off like, 2 stops after, haha. I hope you guys got home safely! It was great hanging out with you guys again. I missed you guys <3 When I got off the bus, I stopped by Vera's to pick up the chocolates from Geneive cos it's been about 2 weeks already, lmao. Got home around 8:30, and I thought I was hungry again but I really wasn't, so I just finished the leftover fries from dinner. Ended up watching Duplicity and eating chocolates for the rest of the night, lmao.
09/04/10
My sister woke me up around 8, I got ready then my mom took me to go do laundry. I finished by 11:30, my dad picked me up, went home, then just ate and hungout with my sisters for the rest of the day. Watched Camp Rock 2 with my sisters cos I missed it the day before and they already watched it but they wanted to watch it again anyway, haha. It was really good, I like it better than the first one. Then we caught up with The Secret Life of an American Teenager, which was really interesting. I wanna see the next episode! Then we watched Step Up 3-D, and while doing that, Kelly calls & comes over, asking us to go to Vincent's party but we don't talk to him though so it would have been weird, lmao. After a while, Cathy came over to pick her up. We finished watching the movie, I did chores, then I got bored so I cleaned up a little on my side of the room. My mom came home and she wanted to eat KFC for dinner, so I ended up going with her to KFC, then we went to Bi-Rite cos we needed to buy ketchup ;o Went home to eat, after dinner, I cleaned some more cos I wasn't done and everything was all over the place, then took a shower cos cleaning makes you sweat T.T LOL. Then I just sat around for the rest of the night, lmao.
09/05/10
My sister woke me up again, we got ready early, and finally left the house around 12:45. Stopped by my grandmother's house, then left to my cousin's house in Alhambra. It was great seeing them again cos it's almost been a whole year already. Oh my, baby Evan is so cute <3 He's our new nephew :)) A while later, everyone else came.
We talked for a while, then ate. We ended up playing uno with my baby cousin for about an hour or more, hahaha. It was such a long game! I lost x__x LOL. After, we baked brownies! Yummy :) We had to wait an hour for it to be done, so we just snacked on crackers w/ guacamole and some leftover buffalo wings :P Then my cousin ended up making pita bread, which ended up tasting like pizza, so I called it pizza the whole night, hahaha. Dang, we were all so excited when the brownies were done cos everyone was like "OMG IT SMELLS SO GOOD!" hahaha. We took a bunch of pictures of the baby, lmao. It's so funny cos every time we take a picture of him, it's like, his expression never changes LOL. What a funny kid. :P So like, we were supposed to leave around 5 or 6, but we ended up leaving around 8, haha! Got home around 9, then watched drama with my sisters :) I got tired after, so I went to bed like at 12am.
09/06/10
Sister woke me up around 9am cos my auntie was asking if I wanted to go to the mall with her, my little sister and our grandmother. Couldn't really decide cos I was still half asleep. Couldn't go back to sleep so I got up. Went online for a while, then my auntie called to ask if I wanted to go and I just decided to go cos I didn't have anything to do at home. Anyway, got ready & got picked up around 11:30, then went to go to eat Pho in Alhambra with them. Shared a large bowl of pho with my little sister and some egg rolls. After, we went to Santa Anita mall and walked around for a while. I really wanted to buy something but I had no money & I didn't want my grandmother to waste money -_- A while later, walked over to buy boba! Got home around 4:30, and now I'm hungry x.x I'm really craving pizza, UGH. T.T
No comments:
Post a Comment