Monday, September 13, 2010

09/11/10-09/12/10

I had a weird but funny weekend, haha :P

09/11/10
Moment of silence for those who left us on 9/11.
Stayed home, watched dramas and complained about being hungry all day with my little sister. Then my sister came home from work and we just hung around and chatted until mother came home. Then my little sister was still super duper hungry so she ran into my mom's room and she was like "MOMMY, I'M HUNGRYYYYYY!" LOL. So my mom made my dinner. Sister went to bed cos she was tired. We had dinner, watched a korean movie, so funny - "My Girlfriend Is An Agent", haha. Went to bed at 11pm cos we didn't want to stick around for another psychotic event in the middle of the night.

09/12/10
Woke up pretty late /: Idk how that happened. I got up at almost 11am o__o Anyway, when I got out of the bathroom, I sat down by the computer table, and my dad was like "aren't you gonna get ready?" and I'm like "huh? are we going somewhere?" and he was like "yeah, we're gonna go grab a bite to eat later" and I'm like "ohh okay". So I went to wake up my little sister and I went to take a quick shower. But when I came out, my parents were gone and only my little sister was home. So I was like WTF is going on? -_- Then my little sister was like "oh, they went to get gas first" and I'm like "ohh okay". So we both got ready and we're like, "damn, why are they taking so long?" so my little sister called them and they said they'd be back in 5 minutes. Turned out, they went grocery shopping as well. Was that really necessary? We could have just went with them after we had lunch. Oh well, haha. Anyway, texted to ask my sister when she was gonna be coming home so we could all go out to eat together. Took a while, but she found out that her boss was just standing outside LOL, so she went to go ask if she could leave since there was nothing to do, and he said yeah, so we went to pick her up. But her boss wanted her to stay until exactly 12:30, so we parked outside to wait for about 10 minutes for her to come out, haha. We had lunch in Alhambra. There was this new opening restaurant called "1st Choice Noodle House" on Valley. Yeah, uhh, it wasn't that good. I wouldn't recommend it, sorry. Anyway, I think this is when all the weird stuff started happening, haha. Our conversations are always weird and funny, so that's nothing surprising. But wow, it was so weird a while later. As I was eating, a fly flew into my boba straw O.O So I quickly pulled it out before the fly flew in deeper. GOSH THAT WAS FREAKING WEIRD. Then the whole time, my family and I were laughing about how the fly probably thought that the bobas in my drink was its family LOL. After lunch, we dropped off my sister and my mom at Chinatown cos my sister wanted to get a haircut. Then I went with my dad and little sister to Rite Aid cos she needed to buy eye drops then we went home. When we got back, I saw the little bag of peanuts on the table that my dad bought earlier that morning, so I took one to snack on. Wow, it was so hard to open that bag x__x I ended up dropping most of it on the floor cos I pulled so hard when I was ripping it open, LOL sheesh! Anyway, a while later, my dad left to go pick up my mom and sister at Chinatown then they ended up going to Costco without telling us -_- I wanted to go /: So I told them to get me stuff to make sandwiches :P Hahaha. They got home a while later, we had some jello! Then my mom made dinner, yum. We tried to find a movie to watch cos we were bored but we couldn't find any ): We ended up finding this old and weird movie online and my little sister just kept watching it and saying that it's weird and I'm like "dude, you don't have to watch it" then she finally goes "OH okay!" hahaha. We had to go to bed early ): Went to bed at 9pm x.x The earliest ever, for the past 3 months, haha. We didn't even sleep though. We were all chatting and stuff, listening to music and singing. My sister went to sleep, so I was talking to my little sister, and I was sending her songs and pictures through bluetooth until like, 10:45pm, LOL. I finally fell asleep around 11:15pm. It took a while cos I wasn't used to the schedule ><

No comments: