Monday, July 12, 2010

Sundaaaaay.

Started off with a late morning again. Watched CELLULAR, porridge for breakfast, caught up on THE HILLS with my sister, snacked on some chips & chocolate, watched DAYBREAKERS - agh x.x so much blood & vampires, dinner with family @ J.R. Cafe, HANNAH MONTANA FOREVER season premiere, played games with little sister online, &went on Tumblr & Facebook for the rest of the night, hahaha!

I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow (well later, cos it's already Monday). A few hours ago, my mom came out to tell us that our family from San Jose are coming down to visit. I haven't seen them in so long, I can't wait to see them! &A while back, I don't remember when, but my parents said that we might be going down there to go to Lake Tahoe for the Winter :) I'm extra excited for that. I hope we go =x They always say these things & we end up not going sometimes. I hate looking forward to things & they get canceled. -_- Hopefully not this time.

TO-DO LIST for later:
- Order & pick up pictures from CVS
- Return DVDs to the library
- Clean up our messy place before family comes

2 comments:

jaddis hy said...

have fun at 6 flags!

jaddis hy said...

im not sure but yennie got a job from that program :(
she got a job at the church
but there are different work sites